News By Tag
* Las Vegas Short Sale Agent
* Las Vegas Short Sale Specialist
* Short Sale Package
* Short Sale Process
* Keller Williams
* More Tags...
News By Place
The Ballen Group, Las Vegas short Sale team of Nevada, introduces ‘The Ballen Method’ A proce
The Ballen Group, Las Vegas short Sale Specialists of Nevada, introduces ‘The Ballen Method’ A process for streamlining Short Sales in Nevada
Many Las Vegas mortgages now exceed the fair market value of the home. Negative equity has become an increasing problem for the nation, but is excessive in Las Vegas. With the prices of Las Vegas homes decreasing, and the interest rates on previous subprime loans increasing, many Las Vegas home sellers have no choice but to negotiate with the bank to take less (also known as a “short”) on the sale of the property. The seller proves a hardship to the bank which could include divorce, loss of income, health issues and other various situations proving the monthly mortgage payments are impossible for the homeowner to pay. The home owner hires a Real Estate agent, such as The Ballen Group, Short Sale Agents to sell their home and negotiate the sale with the bank.
Call 702.482.7739 to speak with a Las Vegas Short Sale Specialist and Request your Las Vegas Short Sale Kit.
A Summary of The Ballen Method
1. Complete the Quick Qualifier with the Short Sale Agent to determine if you would be a good candidate for a Short Sale in Las Vegas and what short sale program may apply.
2. Consult with your attorney and CPA in regards to your specific situation. Remember, Nevada Real Estate Agents are not trained nor licensed to give advice on legal ramification or credit consequences of a short sale. We do have an attorney standing by to consult with you. Ask the agent about it when you call 702-482-7739.
3. Meet in our office with the short sale listing agent to authorize the listing and prepare your short sale hardship package. This is where your help truly starts and the Short Sale Process gets underway.
4. We Market your home aggressively using our Comprehensive Ballen Method to Marketing homes for Sale in Nevada.
5. We find you a Ready and Willing Buyer
6. Your designated Ballen Group Short Sale Manager will work with the negotiators to determine and discuss the Nevada property value and the buyers offer as well as your hardship situation.
7. We receive your approval letter and present to you for decision making.
8. It is suggested that at this time you meet with your attorney and accountant to determine your choices now that the terms are stated in writing from the lien holder(s)
# # #
The Ballen Group .com - When Ready to sell your Las Vegas Home - if you owe more than the mortgage, we can help. Call us to discuss short sale options. Las Vegas Short Sale Specialists with Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas.