News By Tag
News By Place
TimeSolv Offers Outsourced e-Billing to Law Firms Billing to Insurance Companies
TimeSolv now offers Outsource e-Billing for time savings so attorneys can focus on practicing law, spend time on higher value activities than billing, and not deal with activities that don’t make them a more competent lawyer
Benefits of Outsourced Legal e-Billing by TimeSolv
• e-Billing Experts – TimeSolv e-Billing experts have vast experience with e-Billing or LEDES. See details of experience with Insurance Companies and e-Billing websites, XXX
• Dedicated e-billing expert – you will be assigned a dedicated e-Billing expert that will get to know you and your e-billing needs.
• Resolution of Disputed Charges – track all your bills and ensure that you are getting paid for all your work.
• U.S. Based Customer Service. All e-Billing experts are based in the US and will talk to you directly like a long distance billing
• Significant Cost Savings- Well below the cost of attorney's billable time. No extra costs for purchasing software; consultant fees or training, support & updates.
• Simplicity - TimeSolv Legal web-based software is simple to use and proven since 1999.
TimeSolv’s Outsourced Legal e-Billing includes a range of additional features to accommodate needs of the legal professionals. These include:
• Use of TimeSolv Legal, proven online billing software for securely entering data from any web-enabled MAC or PC.
• Monthly e-Billing Services:
Create draft bills for approval
Incorporate edits to the draft
Create final bills
Upload bills to e-billing websites or submit by email
# # #
Easy to Use and Affordable Legal and Professional Billing.
Quick and Efficient
QuickBooks Online and Desktop Integration
Online and Offline
Web and Mobile, iPhone, Android Phones