News By Tag
* Packaging Solutions
* NAFM Group
* NAFM Shrink Sleeve Packaging
* NAFM Packaging Solutions
* More Tags...
* More Industries...
News By Place
NAFM Group Launches Packaging Solutions for Labeling Services Division
NAFM has always provided complete project development, management and technical support for shrink labeling technology. NAFM Group is partnering with many local label, film and container suppliers to develop the most effective packaging solutions.
• We have automated shrink sleeve label application line for medium to high-volume labeling needs.
• Our manual application capability provides perfect ground for start-up product launching.
• NAFM’s quality standards are the highest in the industry – with less than 1% scrap rate.
• Our fulfillment services are the key to many of our customers who entrust us to store their non-labeled containers, wither filled or empty, and let us label on demand and have us ship to their ultimate customers.
• We are a one-stop shop for labeling, bundling, multipacks, warehousing and logistics.
• For some customers, we offer a turn-key service whereby we provide shrink sleeve labels, shipping cartons and trays for shrink over-wrapping or multi-packs.
• For some, we are an emergency re-packing and re-labeling shop. Yet for others, we are part of their supply-chain management system and wholesome turn-key operators.
• We get involved with the seasonal promotion packaging, assembly and point-of-purchase display items.
We provide complete project development, management and technical support. We partner with many local label, film and container suppliers to develop the most effective packaging solutions.
View a sample our our machines on YouTube, http://www.youtube.com/
NAFM (http://www.nafm.com) is headquartered in Corona, California, designs, engineers and manufactures Shrink Sleeve Labeling machines and complete lines of Shrink Tunnels and product-handling systems. NAFM has been in operation for 55 years and today the company has become a dynamic partner for its customers, creating harmonious synergies of mechanical and electronic engineering in container handling, label application and shrink finishing.
As a global operator, NAFM manufactures its machines and components mostly in their contract facilities in Yokohama, Japan, Taipei and Chiayi, Taiwan. Every item is specified by NAFM’s engineers and fabricated to its strict US standards. All machines are brought over to its Corona facility for final assembly, testing, FAT and customer training. We consider this as a commencement to the new life of our machines in our customer’s production line.
# # #
Comatica is boutique interactive media agency of hand-picked strategic partners. A passionate group of marketeers, creative minds and techsperts, pushing the boundaries of online marketing and web development.
Page Updated Last on: Oct 14, 2011