News By Tag
News By Place
Panda Security Increases Reseller Control with Panda Cloud Partner Center 2.1
New version lets channel partners simplify license renewals, automatically assign licenses & trials to customers and view license assignment history
- Partners get free licenses of Panda Cloud Office Protection for their networks
Bracknell, October 13th, 2011:
Panda Security, the Cloud Security Company, today announced the release of the new Panda Cloud Partner Center 2.1. Designed for channel partners and service providers, the solution manages the email and endpoint security for the entire customer lifecycle. Partners can carry out all actions online, in real time and with just a few clicks.
These updates expand upon the functionality of the Panda Cloud Partner Center, whose first version was launched earlier this summer, lets partners and service providers grow their business, selling security software simply and with maximum autonomy from the vendor.
Panda Cloud Partner Center 2.1 includes the following improvements:
* Simplifies the license renewal process, delivering summarised information about pending renewals.
- Partner console displays notifications on licenses about to expire, and recently expired licenses.
- Email notifications can be scheduled to remind partners of pending renewals.
* Partners can choose to automatically renew customers’ licenses. They can select the customers whose licenses will automatically be renewed when they reach their expiration date.
* Allows partners to automatically assign licenses to customers. They can select customers that will be allowed to make as many installations as they want, even if they do not have sufficient licenses. This option is particularly useful for partners that invoice customers according to the number of licenses actually used (rather than the number contracted).
* Full history of licenses assigned to their customers is available.
* Cross-selling is made easy, as partners can now assign trial licenses to existing customers. They can assign an existing customer a trial version of a product (endpoint or email) for which they do not yet have licenses.
The new features included in Panda Cloud Partner Center 2.1 simplify the renewal process for partners by minimising the amount of time required, and enable simple cross-selling through offering trials to customers of complimentary products.
Panda Security will give away NFR licenses of Panda Cloud Office Protection for all partners who sign up for the new Panda Cloud Partner Center, to protect their own network.
Channel partners who want to sign up and benefit from the advantages offered by the new Panda Cloud Partner Center 2.1 only have to join the Panda Partners program at http://www.pandasecurity.com/
About Panda Security
Founded in 1990, Panda Security is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based security solutions, with products available in more than 23 languages and millions of users located in 195 countries around the World. Panda Security was the first IT security company to harness the power of cloud computing with its Collective Intelligence technology. This innovative security model can automatically analyze and classify thousands of new malware samples every day, guaranteeing corporate customers and home users the most effective protection against Internet threats with minimum impact on system performance. Panda Security has 61 offices throughout the globe with US headquarters in Florida and European headquarters in Spain.
Panda Security collaborates with Special Olympics, WWF and Invest for Children as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility policy.
For more information, visit http://www.pandasecurity.com/
Tel. 0844 335 3791
Follow us on:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - http://twitter.com/