Access Executive Network Forum Panel to Address Equity Ownership Issues for Local Business Owners
Three local experts will bring a wealth of experience and insight into the always confusing and changing world of equity at the Access Executive Network monthly forum on October 18, 2011 at 6:00 PM at the Center Club, Costa Mesa, Calif.
By: Access Executive Network
According to Ed Inal, AccessEN chairman, the panel will discuss the intricacies of equity ownership and answer local business owners’ most pressing questions:
• What are the differences between common and preferred stock?
• How to exercise options.
• What are liquidation preferences?
• How to participate in a company’s growth through equity.
• What are the tax implications?
• How many options can be granted per regulatory standards?
• How does one create a long-term capitalization table strategy?
• Bruce Hallett, managing director of Miramar (www.miramarvp.com)
• Kim Kovacs, CEO, OptionEase (www.optionease.com)
• Dave Key, principal at Cloud Strategies, is a successful senior level executive with multi-functional experience in areas of software development, strategy, and business start-ups, with a comprehensive understanding of technology trends. He was on the founding team of three companies: FileNet (acquired by IBM for $1.6B), FieldCentrix, and YouMail.
Featured Business Case: Women Helping Women/Men2Work
The evening’s featured business case will be presented by Brateil Aghasi, Associate Director of WHW, and will focus on “How do we better network and align ourselves with businesses from various industries to increase our placement rate for clients?”
Admission to the event is $45 for non-members and $25 for students. Space is limited; pre-registration may be required to ensure seating. Register online at http://www.accessen.org.
AccessEN sponsors include Daly-Swartz Public Relations; Latisys; Stradling Yocca Carlson & Rauth; The Center Club; Sandler Training; BridgeGate; TriNet; and CyberianSoft.
About Access Executive Network
Access Executive Network (http://www.accessen.org)
Daly-Swartz PR for AccessEN
Jeffrey Swartz, 949-470-0075