News By Tag
* Energy Management
* Energy Star
* Peter Garforth
* Walt Tunnessen
* More Tags...
News By Place
Webcast: Manufacturing Energy Management Goes Above the Low-Hanging Fruit
In this free Nov. 10 webcast, EPA’s Walt Tunnessen and leading energy consultant Peter Garforth discuss long-term, meaningful plant energy management strategies that will reduce consumption and costs in industrial facilities.
The program is November 10, 2011, 12:00 p.m. ET, 9:00 a.m. PT
Register at: http://video.webcasts.com/
Presentations will Address:
• Characteristics of best-practice energy management programs
• Where are standards headed?
• How to take a program (rather than a project) approach
• How to take an enterprise-level view
• What technologies and types of IT/automation are making a difference?
• How to make capital investments with an eye towards energy savings
Walt Tunnessen, National Program Manager for the U.S. EPA’s ENERGY STAR program
“Energy Management: Looking Beyond the Low-Hanging Fruit”
Peter Garforth, Strategic Energy Planning Consultant, Principal, Garforth International, llc
“Overcoming Fear and Inertia: The Long-term Energy Impact of Capital Investments”
Paul Thomas, Senior Editor, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Magazine (moderator)