News By Tag
News By Location
Congressional Members, Elected and National Leaders Salute This Year's “Game Changers”
Honorees and Celebrity Presenters Announced for 4th Annual Congressional Minority Business Awards
“Our theme this year is ‘Game Changers’,”
“Additionally, we are pleased to have a host of national leaders and celebrities joining us to honor these ‘game changers’ and we encourage the community to come and celebrate the accomplishments of these awesome individuals.”
Additional Congressional Minority Business Awards honorees include:
• Congressman James E. Clyburn (SC -6)
• Congressman Donald M. Payne (NJ-10)
• Susan L. Taylor, Founder and CEO, National Cares Mentoring Movement
• Dr. Leonard Haynes, Senior Director, U.S. Department of Education
• Roland Parrish, President & CEO, National Black McDonald's Owners Association
• Mauricio Vera, Director, Office of Small & Disadvantaged Businesses, U.S. Agency for International Development
• Gloria Parker, President, Parker Group Consulting
• Jimmie Lee Solomon, Executive Vice President, Major League Baseball
• Fernando V. Galaviz, President & CEO, THE CENTECH Group, Inc.
• Jacqueline S. Beauchamp, CEO, Nerjyzed Entertainment, Inc.
Notable presenters for this year's event include: Senator Mary Landrieu (LA), Congressman Chris Van Hollen (MD-8), Congressman Cedric Richmond (LA-2), Congresswoman Barbara Lee (CA-9) and Ron Bugsby, President, U.S. Black Chamber of Commerce and other elected leaders as presenters and participants.
For additional information on the 4th Annual Congressional Minority Business Awards, please visit: http://www.minoritybusinessawards.us or call (301) 830-8191. For up to date information on the Congressional Minority Business Awards, follow us on Twitter at Twitter.com/
About Mountaintop Marketing Group, LLC.
Michael Bowlds is the President and CEO of Mountaintop Marketing Group, LLC (MMG). Mr. Bowlds is an award winning sales, business development and marketing professional with over 20 years experience in marketing and extending services to the government, financial, corporate, and academic markets. A highly regarded government contracting expert, Michael Bowlds has established MMG as one of the top government marketing firms in the country. MMG was awarded 2011' Maryland Small Business of the Year by the Maryland Chamber of Commerce and recognized with the Maryland Governors Citation for the outstanding achievement. Michael Bowlds was named the 2011 Entrepreneur of Year by the Entrepreneur Network. A longtime advocate for minority business concerns, Michael Bowlds was named 2009 Advocate of the Year by the U.S. Department of Commerce (MBDA NY MEDWeek).
# # #
Mountaintop Marketing Group provides a full range marketing, advertising and business development services to both government and private industry. We specialize in assisting start-up companies, small businesses and existing corporations attract new customers and increase sales by developing and implementing highly results-driven marketing programs.