News By Tag
* HIV/AIDS Therapeutics
* More Industries...
News By Place
HIV/AIDS Therapeutics Market to 2017 - Superior Combination Therapies and Decreasing Mortality
GlobalData’s “HIV/AIDS Therapeutics Market to 2017 - Superior Combination Therapies and Decreasing Mortality to Sustain Market Growth Despite Major Patent Expiries” is now available at ReportsnReports.com.
GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, “HIV/AIDS Therapeutics Market to 2017 - Superior Combination Therapies and Decreasing Mortality to Sustain Market Growth Despite Major Patent Expiries”. It provides in-depth analysis of the unmet needs, drivers and barriers that affect the global HIV/AIDS therapeutics market. The report analyzes the markets for HIV/AIDS in the US, the top five European countries (the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain) and Japan. Treatment usage pattern and annual cost of treatment are forecast until 2017 for key geographies in the leading therapeutic segments. Furthermore, the report provides competitive benchmarking for the leading companies and analyzes the mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and licensing agreements that shape the global markets. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
Buy Now: http://www.reportsnreports.com/
• The scope of this report includes:
• Annualized market data for the HIV therapeutics market from 2002 to 2010, forecast until 2017.
• Analysis of the HIV therapeutics market in the leading geographies of the world: the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Japan.
• Market characterization of the HIV therapeutics market including market size, annual cost of therapy, sales volume and treatment usage patterns.
• Key drivers and barriers that have a significant impact on the market.
• Coverage of pipeline molecules in various phases of drug development.
• Competitive benchmarking of leading companies. The key companies studied in this report are Gilead Sciences Inc, GlaxoSmithKline, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Abbott Laboratories, Merck & Co and Pfizer Inc.
• Key M&A activities, licensing agreements, that have taken place between 2008 and 2009 in the global HIV therapeutics market.
Reasons to Buy
• The report will assist business development and marketing executives to strategize their product launches, by allowing them to:
• Align product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential.
• Develop market entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the leading therapeutic segments and geographic markets poised for strong growth.
• Reinforce R&D pipelines by identifying new target mechanisms which can produce first in class molecules with more efficiency and better safety.
• Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding key focus areas of leading companies.
• Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that could fill portfolio gaps.
Browse all market research reports: http://www.reportsnreports.com
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
# # #
ReportsnReports houses a comprehensive online library of more than 50,000 reports, in-depth market research studies of 5000+ micro markets, and 25 industry specific websites.