News By Tag
News By Location
Drop Down Deals Enhances Browser Add-On with New Time and Money Saving Features
Drop Down Deals Aggregates Coupons and Deals so Users Don’t Have to Scour the Web Hunting for Online Coupons
Since its launch less than a year ago, Drop Down Deals has leapfrogged conventional couponing by offering a user-friendly browser add-on that serves up tens of thousands of online coupon codes and deals in real-time. The unobtrusive add-on only interacts in the customer’s browser window when there are available coupons and deals for the particular website the shopper is viewing. At which point, a little drop down window magically appears in the upper right corner of the browser with all available coupons for that site, eliminating the common practice of needing to search for coupon codes on other sites.
“Drop Down Deals is not a typical couponing site,” said Daniel Pegg, CEO of Drop Down Deals. “Our drop down window brings coupons right to consumers, right when they’re shopping. It’s easier, more convenient and more accessible than any other option on the web. Everyone wants to save as much money as possible and with the upgrades to Drop Down Deals, it’s easier than ever.”
Drop Down Deals add-on and complementary website offer a redesigned look and new features to give users exactly what they want: simplicity, accessibility and variety. The enhancements include:
• Drop Down Deals browser add-on: In addition to cosmetic enhancements, the add-on now loads three times faster, saving people even more time while shopping online. Also, users are able to share the coupons more easily and on a variety of social networks directly from the add-on.
• Top deals: A new website section that features hand-picked offers ranging from merchants discounts to exclusive Drop Down Deals promotions that you won’t find anywhere else online.
• Search bar: The bar is conveniently located at the top of the homepage allowing users to search for items and/or merchants of their choice, supplying results for daily deals, local deals, coupons and free shipping offers.
• Refined Search: After an initial search, Drop Down Deals users may now refine the results with the left-side navigation tools designed to seamlessly narrow or broaden searches.
• Browse by category: Drop Down Deals users may browse for coupon codes and deals by clicking on the list of categories located at the bottom of the homepage. Each category contains national and local merchants and their available offers.
To download the free Drop Down Deals browser add-on, visit http://www.dropdowndeals.com.
About Drop Down Deals:
Founded in 2010, Drop Down Deals saves people time and money by providing consumers with highly relevant coupons, deals, discounts, and savings exactly when they need them most: while shopping with a specific store or online merchant. Drop Down Deals is a simple, free, downloadable browser add-on that displays coupons for an online merchant while the user is shopping on that site. The San Diego-based company officially launched the Drop Down Deals add-on in November 2010. For more information, visit http://www.dropdowndeals.com or follow the company online at http://twitter.com/