News By Tag
* Dog Collars
* Cute Dog Collars
* Designer Dog Collars
* Dog Beds
* Dog Accessories
* Dog Clothes
* More Tags...
News By Location
Ways To Help Your Senior Dog Feel Young Again!
There are a number of ways to help your senior dog feel young again.
Here's a few things you can do to help your senior dog feel young again:
1. Keeping Your Senior Dog Healthy and Happy. By simply monitoring your dog's diet, not overfeeding them and getting them regular check ups can make a huge difference with their health.
2. You Can Teach An Old Dog New Tricks. Learning new things can help keep your senior dog's mind sharp.
3. Exercise. Exercise. Exercise. Regular walks can benefit your senior dog. Ask your vet what would be appropriate for your dog.
4. Have a Ball. Playing with your senior dog is a benefit to both of you. Even though you may have to be the one that initiates playtime with your senior dog, it can help bring out the puppy again.
5. Attitude is Everything. Your dog doesn't know they are old, they just know that they want to be loved.
Visit Us Today At: The Distinguished Doggie Boutique
# # #
The Distinguished Doggie Boutiques offers an extensive selection of dog apparel with everything you need to ensure that your dog is the most stylish in the neighborhood!