Dr. Clyde Lettsome Explains Why Using Text Messaging Makes No Economical Sense
Dr. Clyde A. Lettsome explains how text messaging on a cell network differs from voice calling and why is this particularly important after a disaster.
“As I mentioned in a prior article, consumers are not getting their money’s worth when they text”, said Dr. Lettsome. “If after a disaster you want to let your loved ones know that you are ok, it makes more economical sense to use email.”
Dr. Lettsome has over 16 years of technical and professional experience. Using his technical, business, and education experience, Dr. Lettsome finds ways to cut cost while improving productivity for consumers and his business customers. Some of his other notable accomplishments include:
• 3 time National Science Foundation Fellow
• Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers (IEEE) and Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers (SPIE) published author
• President of Calabrix Corporation when they were named one of the winners in the 2009 Office Depot “Survival of the Smartest” contests
• Outstanding Graduate Instructor at the Georgia Institute of Technology (top five graduate engineering and technology university according to US News and World Report Graduate School edition)
• EzineArticle.com expert author
• American Express Open Forum contributor
If you would like to connect with or read more of Dr. Lettsome’s writings, you may find more articles from him and read more about him at http://www.clydelettsome.com read his consumer blogs at http://www.findhiddendiscounts.com.