News By Tag
* Vince Barnett
* Kyle Grooms
* Charleston Sc
* More Tags...
News By Place
Celebrities Come to Charleston, SC in the Fight Children's Cancer
Comedians Kyle Grooms and Vince Barnett join up for a very special night of comedy.As Worldwide Comedy "Comedy For A Cause Tour" comes to the Hippodrome Theater in Charleston, SC after sold out shows in Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington.
By: Sara Moore
Guests attending the unforgettable evening will enjoy performances by Comedian Kyle Grooms who has had his own Comedy Central half hour comedy special and appearances on The Chapelle Show, MTV, VH1, Last Comic Standing and NBC’s The Apprentice.
Vince Barnett has worked with and opened of for some of the biggest names in comedy including Bill Cosby and Kevin Hart He’s appeared on BET’s bring that week back and recently made his acting debut in the indie romantic comedy ‘The Laundromat’. He's one of the most sought after comedians touring today.
Proceeds raised from "Comedy For A Cause Tour" ” will benefit CURESEARCH.ORG Curesearch funds and supports children’s cancer research and provides information and resources for all those affected by childrens cancer.
Worldwide Comedy’s , Comedy For A Cause Tour has helped raise awareness and funds for various non-profits and organizations since it's start in the summer of 2011. With sold out shows in Philadelphia, Baltimorer, MD, Washington, DC.. Comedy For A Cause will raise thousands of dollars for various non-profit organizations in need.
“Please help us support a worthy cause” states Comedian Vince Barnett the tours host.
TICKETS: Event tickets remain and can be purchased online http://www.eventbrite.com/
A few major statistics about Children’s cancer:
• Each year in the U.S. there are approximately 12,400 children between the ages of birth and 19 years of age who are diagnosed with cancer.
• About one in 300 boys and one in 333 girls will develop cancer before their 20th birthday
• Cancer is the #1 Cause of disease related death in children.
• The most common cancers in children were leukemia (cancer of the bone marrow and blood) and brain and central nervous system cancers.
Ways the public may support the Charity
• DONATE : Donations can be received by clicking on the “Donations”
• BECOME A VOLUNTEER: Charity could always use help in various ways, please contact via email at www.curesearch.org
• SPREAD THE WORD: Share www.curesearch.org
Follow Worldwide Comedy on twitter @worldwidecomedy
Follow Worldwide Comedy on FB
# # #
Worldwide Comedy Entertainment is a innovative entertainment company that specializes in the production and promotion of diverse live comedy events.
Our company Features the most sought after touring comedians in the United States.
Page Updated Last on: Sep 17, 2011