News By Tag
* 25 Million
* Content Management System
* Web Design
* Website Design
* Open Source
* More Tags...
News By Location
25 million downloads can't be wrong - find out what you're missing at Joomla!Day UK 2011
Find out why Joomla! has been downloaded 25 million times at Joomla! Day UK 2011, London, 24th-25th September 2011 - for beginners to developers, there's something for everyone!
In a press release, it was announced that there are presently
* 225,000 registered developers on joomlacode.org (the central code repository)
* 852 commercial development firms and individual developers
* 2714 commercial extensions registered at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
* 3000 individuals contributing to the development of the core code base at joomlacode.org
No wonder therefore that the 'Commercialising Joomla!' talk being presented by Svetlana Shmorgun is proving to be extremely popular with developers seeking ways in which to earn money from the notoriously difficult open source environment.
Svetlana is the director of marketing at Fastw3b - a leading Joomla! extensions develoment firm based in the Ukraine - specialising in the promotion of their extensions, marketing to customers, partnership opportunities and of course the all important technical support.
You can get your tickets for Joomla!Day UK 2011 a http://www.joomladayuk2011.org - £45 per person for the weekend.
# # #
Joomla!Day UK 2011 is a 2 day conference held in central London for all levels of interest in the Open Source Joomla! Content Management System - from newcomers to developers.