News By Tag
* Long Island Video
* Tips for Better Video
* Drakon Studio
* More Tags...
News By Place
Long Island Video Amateurs and Professionals: DrakonStudio Shares 10 Tips for Better Video
Whether individuals have been Long Island videographers for years or for a smaller amount of time, DrakonStudio offer 10 tips to shoot better video.
“Sometimes just a reminder about basic pieces of information can change the perspective of a shoot,” said Linah Rhinehart, the project director at DrakonStudio. “No matter your experience, tips and advice may always add that little bit of extra you may not have thought about before.”
Long Island video amateurs as well as video professionals may find the 10 Tips for Better Video beneficial as their experience continues to grow.
10 Tips for Better Video
1. Stabilize Videos: Built-in image stabilization is not always enough. Invest in a good tripod to shoot still images and smooth motion.
2. Be Deliberate When Moving or Adjusting: When filming, try not moving unless there is a reason. Shoot for 10-20 seconds then stop and move. If panning or zooming is needed, do so slowly and smoothly.
3. Check the Shot Composition:
4. Know the Video Camera: Learn all there is to know about the video camera being used. The more features that are known about the video camera, the more the videographer can do with it.
5. Share a Story: From beginning to end, if a videographer creates a story it will be more interesting for the audience as the story will be more compelling.
6. Invest in a Microphone: The on-camera microphone most often will not be good enough as the sound will only be as close as the video camera. An additional microphone will significantly increase the audio quality.
7. Lighting and Lighting: Shoot in a well-lit area if possible. For those times that are not lit enough, carry a lighting kit to create the proper lighting needed for the environment.
8. Complete Interviews: By speaking with the subjects for the video, interviews may add an extra and more natural element to the video.
9. Keep the Basics Available: All videographers should keep basic items on them at all times such as special lenses, cleaning clothes, extra batteries, tapes if needed and any other essential pieces.
10. Enjoy: If the videographer has fun, the audience will have fun. Always enjoy the process.
DrakonStudio knows there are certain pieces of information that will help any level of videographer. Hopefully these 10 Tips will deliver something new and inspiring to create a starting point.
For more information on what DrakonStudio has to offer, visit http://www.drakonstudio.com. Connect with DrakonStudio at http://www.facebook.com/
DrakonStudio is an established multimedia Long Island video production company specializing in production and commercial services for individuals or small and large businesses. Its goal is to supply a personalized package to customers according to their needs.
DrakonStudio is dedicated to the highest level of service possible and always pushes the boundaries of creative excellence to ensure it is exceeding expectations of its customers.
DrakonStudio is conveniently located at 321 Dante Court, Suite 9 in Holbrook
[Source: Video camera Info]
# # #
DrakonStudio is an established multimedia Production Company specializing in production and commercial services for individuals or small and large businesses. Its goal is to provide a personalized package to each customer according to their needs.