News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
How to Cure Sleep Apnea Naturally,at Home,Without CPAP ??
By: The Sleep Apnea Exercise Program
If you are unfamiliar with the term "apnea", it means without breath. In all actuality, sleep apnea is a disorder that is characterized by pausing or stopping breath during sleep. Sleep apnea is not a mild sleep disorder; it is to be taken seriously because when there are longer pauses between the breaths taken, it could lead to fatal consequences. Each time that there is a pause in breathing it spans from ten to twenty seconds or even more but there could be times that these pauses take place twenty to thirty times within an hour.
Sleep Apnea takes place due to adequate air being unable to flow into the lungs through the nose or mouth as you try to breathe regularly which creates a problem in the breathing activity. Most of the time normal breathing will resume with a choking sound or a sudden snort however you should know that the oxygen levels drop each time that there is a pause in the breathing.
There are two classified types of sleep apnea, first you have obstructive and then you have central. Central sleep apnea refers to a lack of effort in breathing on a regular basis while on the other hand; obstructive sleep apnea refers to a physical block in the regular breathing patterns despite effort.
If there is ever a time that sleep apnea is left untreated, it can lead to stroke, hypertension, heart failure, irregular heart beat and heart attack.
Precautions to Control Sleep Apnea Naturally:
1. Overweight people have an increased chance of suffering from sleep apnea. Extra soft fatty cells can thicken the windpipe's wall and narrow the interior of the airway opening.
If your sleep apnea is caused by obesity, consider the correlation between these two conditions, and try to lose weight. Even a 10% weight reduction of your weight can lower the incidence of sleep apnea and improve sleep quality.
2. Alcohol, nicotine and other drugs influence the brain, which stimulates respiration. This may cause relaxed breathing muscles and a blockage of the airways, and encourages snoring.
Avoiding alcohol and nicotine in the 4 to 6 hours before bedtime is an effective natural cure for sleep apnea.
3. Breathing through mouth may lead to certain structural abnormalities in the facial area, resulting in sleep apnea. In order to treat sleep apnea naturally, change sleep positions to ensure regular breathing.
Additionally, you should avoid sleeping on the back and try sleeping on your side.
4. Certain medication such as tranquilizers and sleeping pills is known to relax breathing muscles in the back of your throat, interfering with breathing.
Check with your doctor if you are taking any medication for allergies, depression or anxiety and have sleep apnea.
5. You can also treat apnea sleep by using a saline nasal spray to help keep your nasal passages open.
However, speak with your doctor first before using nasal decongestants or antihistamines. Such medications are generally recommended only for short-term use.
CPAP, or continuous positive airway pressure, has long been known as the primary treatment for sleep apnea. But CPAP doesn't work for everyone. In fact, a lot of people run into problems with CPAP.
Best Natural Sleep Apnea Treatment:
If you are looking for alternate natural treatment for Sleep Apnea that can completely cure sleep apnea then you should look at Sleep Apnea Exercise Program created by former sleep apnea sufferer Marc MacDonald that teaches oral exercises that are proven to cure Sleep Apnea.All you have to do is follow this program 20 minutes a Day and it will help you cure your Sleep Apnea through Scientifically proven Mouth and Throat Exercises.
Click the Link Below for Best Natural Sleep Apnea Treatment:
Page Updated Last on: Aug 16, 2017