News By Tag
* Saudi Arabia
* More Tags...
* More Industries...
News By Location
ITIL V3 Foundation Training in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
BSE starting ITIL V3 foundation trainings in Riyadh from 06th October 2011.
Learn about the international standard for IT Service Management (ITSM) and earn an internationally recognized ITIL Foundation Certificate in 5 days! This course is specifically designed for anyone working in IT wanting to gain knowledge in IT Service Management best practice. Our ITIL training teaches essentials of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and helps you to understand how your organization can benefit significantly by applying the ITIL principles to your work environment.
• The history and philosophy of ITIL and IT Service Management
• Understanding services and the business context of IT
• Process theory and development
• Key Definitions and Terminology of the ITIL model
• The IT Service Lifecycle Model – covering the principles, activities, models and goals of
each of the five stages in the Lifecycle Model and the Processes related to these stages:
• Service Strategy
- Service Portfolio Management
- Demand Management
- Financial Management
• Service Design
- Service Level Management
- Service Catalogue Management
- Availability Management
- Information Security Management
- Supplier Management
- Capacity Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
• Service Transition
- Change Management
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Release and Deployment Management
• Service Operation
- Incident Management
- Event Management
- Request Fulfillment
- Problem Management
- Access Management
• Continual Service Improvement
• The interaction between these lifecycles, processes and also other IT management
• The technology implications of ITIL and selecting appropriate software.
• Advice, recommendations and discussion on how to make use of ITIL and how to apply it in an organization.
• All levels of support personnel within an IT Service Delivery Organisation
• IT Managers
• Support Team Leaders
• Service Desk Supervisors
• Change Managers
• Service Level Managers
• Problem Managers
• Operations Managers
• Account Managers who interact between the business and IT
For more information and training registration:
Business Solutions Est.
+966 1 2695315