News By Tag
News By Location
Vybrant announces partnership with my360plus
New online 360 degree feedback system further strengthens Vybrant’s leadership development capability
Alan Sears, Vybrant’s Head Honcho, says: “Adding my360plus to our range of practical and professional leadership development tools will bring great benefits to our clients. Personal growth for many leaders starts by building self-awareness, and my360plus enables people to capture rich insights into their strengths and growth areas. It’s simply a great tool for supporting development.”
My360plus is the leading 360 degree multirater feedback reporting service. A fully automated, secure online system, it measures and coaches the behaviours that will improve performance.
Vybrant will use the system to provide individuals with clear, action-oriented strengths profile and coaching suggestions, and teams with big-picture insight into where the talent is, and where their training and succession planning needs lie. The cost-effectiveness of the system allows Vybrant to maximise its clients’ training budgets to assess and develop more people for the same spend.
My360plus is based on the highly-regarded Schroder framework, which comprises 11 behaviours linked with high-performance in leaders and managers, spanning cognitive, interpersonal, directional and achieving dimensions. Vybrant is the leading provider in Schroder-based development, and uses it in a range of coaching and training scenarios.
As well as collecting observations from the participant and their observers, my360plus manages the nomination of observers (sending reminders to those who fall behind, for example). Reports are delivered online in clear, plain English, together with detailed coaching comments for each behaviour.
Vybrant specialises in developing and coaching ‘real life’ leaders who can make great decisions and win the enthusiasm of all around them. It uses a clear, research-based methodology for bringing about leadership change and improvement, right up to boardroom level, which includes:
• Properly researched frameworks that identify high performing leaders.
• Well validated methods for assessing development needs.
• External data to benchmark leadership development against other industries.
• A clear way of identifying those with particular leadership potential.
• A multiplicity of leadership training and development options to build leadership skills, including skills-based workshops, action learning, behavioural development, coaching, and discovery-based learning.
How my360plus works:
• Teams, departments or organisations allocate sessions to the individuals receiving feedback.
• Individuals nominate their observers online, and each is automatically invited by email to give feedback via an online survey.
• The individual and each of their observers completes an online survey designed to explore the individual’s strengths.
• All data is processed and the individuals view their strength profile online, together with detailed explanations and specific coaching comments. They can also benchmark it against others’.
# # #
Vybrant is a full service talent, leadership and learning consultancy based in the UK. Our business is making people more valuable: through organisational development, leadership development, supporting sales excellence and improving talent and performance.
You can find out more about Vybrant and its work here: www.vybrant.org