News By Tag
News By Location
ITSMA Announces the 2011 Marketing Excellence Award Finalists
Each year, ITSMA honors the best marketing strategies, programs, and campaigns from technology, telecom, communications, and professional services firms worldwide. Select winners will speak at ITSMA’s Annual Marketing Conference on October 26-27.
The program honors the marketing strategies, programs, and campaigns that have achieved excellence worldwide. The awards put special emphasis on marketing innovation, program execution, and measurable business results.
“Congratulations to all the finalists—their work this year was outstanding,”
ITSMA received the second most submissions since the awards program began in 1998, including many in the new categories, Building Client Loyalty and Trust and Developing New Markets. “It’s not just the number of entries that’s impressive, it’s the quality,” Munn said. “These entries show us how B2B marketing is maturing. Marketers are using data and analytics more to drive growth and client loyalty.”
An international panel of marketing executives and experts will select the winners, who will be announced at a special awards ceremony during ITSMA’s 2011 Annual Marketing Conference, Getting Passionate About Customer Intimacy, on October 26 at The Charles Hotel in Cambridge, MA.
The 2011 ITSMA Marketing Excellence Award categories and finalists are:
• Building Client Loyalty and Trust: BT, Cisco, HCL America, Lawson Software, Microsoft
• Developing New Markets: CGI, IBM, Infosys, SAP
• Driving Business with Thought Leadership: Cognizant, Deloitte LLP, IBM, Northrop Grumman, Unisys
• Enabling Sales Channels: Cisco, Capgemini, Fujitsu, Infosys
• Generating and Nurturing Leads: Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Microsoft, Babcock & Jenkins for Qwest
• Marketing with Social Media: Cisco, Hewlett-Packard, Hitachi Data Systems, Informatica
Select winners will speak at ITSMA’s Annual Marketing Conference, along with industry leaders from Capgemini, Digital Influence Group, Geehan Group, HCL, Tata Consultancy Services, Trompenaars Hampden-Turner, Zipcar, and more.
For more information about the Marketing Excellence Awards and ITSMA’s 2011 Annual Marketing Conference, visit: http://www.itsma.com/
# # #
ITSMA provides research, consulting, and training to the world’s leading technology, communications, and professional services providers.