News By Tag
* Google Places Bike Shop Marketing
* Small Business Marketing
* Interbike Show
* Bicycle Retailing
* More Tags...
News By Place
Bike Shop Owners Webinar on Google Places Optimization from Author Randy Kirk
Google Places has emerged over the past three years as the most critical spot to be found on the internet for bicycle retailers. With over 100 different criteria determining ranking on Google Places, getting on page 1 is tough, but not impossible.
Randy Kirk, author of six books on bike shop retailing, and founder of bikeshopowners.com is offering a free seminar for all comers on the subject of how to optimize Google Places and increase sales and profits. Among the things to be covered:
1. How and why to claim your Google Places Listing?
2. Why you might want to change the name of your store?
3. How can you improve your ranking on Google Places?
4. The impact of reviews on Google Places?
5. What has changed about Google Search that effects bicycle retail stores?
6. What should your keywords really be?
7. How can you analyze your results on Google Places?
8. Why aren’t my stars lit up?
The webinar will take place on Thursday September 8 at 1:00 PDT. Those desiring to attend the webinar need to register at http://www.BikeShopOwner.com
# # #
BikeShopOwner.com is a unique business portal for independent bicycle retailers. The portal includes articles, videos, interviews, pictures, worksheets, templates, and much more. One part of the offering is a monthly webinar on various subjects that can help to make the bicycle shop owner experience more exciting, more rewarding, and more profitable.