News By Tag
* Rotationally Molded Plastic Containers
* Go Gree
* Run Lean
* More Tags...
News By Place
REMCON Plastics Announces its Go Green, Stay Clean, Run Lean Triple Advantage Program.
Replace single use corrugated cartons and cardboard combo containers. Eliminates fiber and wood sliver contamination, disposal costs and reduces labor for food and pharma industries.
Reusable plastic hoppers, bins, drums and trays save labor and space. They provide one of the best cost reducing solutions for pharmaceutical manufacturers and food processors.
The Rotationally Molded Plastic Container Advantage
* Cost-effective, lightweight alternative designed to exactly what you need at a fraction of the cost of fabricated stainless steel.
* Reductions in manual labor and improved cycle times.
* Reusability and long life cycle eliminate contamination and waste generated by small, single-use cardboard boxes, pallets and fiber drums.
* Seamless construction improves sanitization success.
* Save precious floor space when stacked, nested or racked
* Lower maintenance costs with less wear and tear on expensive flooring materials
* Reduced ambient noise levels. Quieter than metal containers.
Three steps to finding the solution that’s right for you:
1. Do your homework.
2. Get all the facts.
3. Talk to knowledgeable container consultants who understand your bulk material handling concerns.
Make the right choice for your bottom line by knowing all your available options to make a smart equipment decision. Contact REMCON Plastics to discover similar savings opportunities in your operation.
Meet The Wise Rotomolder and talk to one of the REMCON material handling experts in Booth 7122 at this year’s PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2011 (September 26–28; Las Vegas Convention Center) so you can discuss solutions you need in person.
REMCON will listen, develop and deliver erata the perfect reusable container to move your product safely, cleanly and efficiently through your manufacturing process.
Make an appointment to lay out your particular material handling problem with one of the REMCON representatives at the show. See what they can do to help you improve your operation.
For more information about PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2011 or to register, visit www.packexpo.com or contact PMMI’s Show Department at 703.243.8555 or email@example.com.
# # #
About REMCON PLASTICS: For nearly thirty years REMCON has been a leading custom molded plastics manufacturer that specializes in reducing customer costs with uniquely engineered material handling solutions. They can solve material handling problems in any bulk processing industry but are predominant in pharmaceutical, meat and poultry, confection, grain, metal stamping and other manufacturers.
Their tagline “We listen, develop and deliver!” embodies their approach to improving customer operations and delivering a better bottom line.
Their facilities are located at 208 Chestnut St. Reading PA 19602. Learn more about them at http://www.remcon.com, http://www.rotationalmolder.net or The Wise Rotomolder Blog http://www.blog.rotationalmolder.net .