Puja at Soft Launch of AlphaOne, Ahmedabad Concludes on an Auspicious & Celebratory Note
The Alpha G:Corp team, had the perfect occasion to host a Soft launch Puja at their Mega City Centre Retail Project site of AlphaOne, Ahmedabad.
Ambience: Auspicious, Reverent and Celebratory
Venue: AlphaOne, Vastrapur Lake, Ahmedabad
Attendee Profile: Corporates across the Real Estate and Retail genres, Officials
• The Alpha G:Corp team, had the perfect occasion to host a Soft launch Puja at their Mega City Centre Retail Project site of AlphaOne, Ahmedabad. AlphaOne will be opened to the public on September 28, 2011 as a landmark, destination point with benchmark amenities and innovations incorporated to give a never-before shopping and entertainment experience to all Amdavadis. Centrally located as it is at Vastrapur with easy access from all sides, especially Ring Road and SG Road, the City Centre development gives Alpha G:Corp the ideal opportunity to employ their advanced professional and technical work culture with this showcase project.
• Alpha G:Corp invited friends, well-wishers and business associates along with their families to mark the auspicious beginning with the Puja on 2nd September at 11.00 a.m. at the Central Atrium of AlphaOne, Ahmedabad after which there was a walk through to witness the entire City Centre. That was followed by an exhilarating Cinepolis experience with trailers of forthcoming blockbusters.
• The key people from Alpha G:Corp at the Puja were Mr. S K Sayal, Director & CEO, Alpha G:Corp; Dr. Prodipta Sen, ED, Marketing, Corporate Affairs & Retail, Alpha G:Corp; Mr. Mukul Kumar, ED & Chief Technical Officer; Mr. Ashish Sarin, ED & Chief Financial Officer; besides, Mr. Brajesh Jha, DCP, Ahmedabad; Mr. Deepak Marda, JMD of Cinepolis; Mr. Vijay Gupta of Honest Group; Mr. Dilip Thakker of Gopi Group, Mr. Vivek Thilakan of Lifestyle, Mr. Sanju Bhalerao of Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. Anil Pathak of Governance Now and Mr. Raja Raja Menon of ARCOP; among a guest profile of 250, guests consisting of the very best of current and prospective retailers across the spectrum.
• Mr. S K Sayal stated at the Puja, “In order to make it a win-win experience for every shopper and retailer, we set up innovative systems and procedures based upon sustained research from the time this mega project was finalized. This spirit and its result are evident at the Soft Launch. We look forward to great success in this venture for each person present here.”
• Alpha G:Corp is also the first developer in India to attempt this manner of Soft Launch with an auspicious Puja with their retailers and brand partners. AlphaOne, Ahmedabad has the best International, National and Regional mix of brands and many among them attended the Puja. This mega retail and entertainment City Centre project of 1.2 million sq. ft. in Ahmedabad, under the signature brand name, ‘AlphaOne - Something Special….. Har Baar!', will establish a rational and practical business model with optimum customer delight as the unconditional priority in all business decisions, promotions and operations.
• As Ahmedabad’s largest mixed use development comprising of high quality retail and entertainment, AlphaOne would make a discernible impact on the socio-economic fabric of Ahmedabad and surrounding areas. Dr. Prodipta Sen thanked all present, “The concept seeks to develop this landmark as a single destination city centre point for the entire city of Ahmedabad as well as adjoining areas. According to our research, consumers in Ahmedabad seek value by way of memorable experiences. We also have other large projects in the pipeline for Gujarat under our real estate asset management (REAM) model of development and management based on the best global business models and have mandatory feasibility study, including government permissions and licenses, concept development, marketing, sales, construction and handing over process with post-sales or lease service.”
• The Anchor brands at AlphaOne are Shoppers Stop, Cinépolis, Lifestyle, Reliance Trendz and HyperCITY. The EBOs include: Samsonite Black, Tommy Hilfiger, Club America, Levis, Energie, Ethos, Swarovski, US Polo, Arvind International, UCB, Reid & Taylor, Allen Solly, Louis Philippe, Bombay High, Puma, Madame, Chemistry, Levi's, Tommy Travel Gear, Hidesign, FCUK, Van Husen Women, Swatch, Gili, Titan Studio, Base Camp Trav., Blackberry’s, Guess, Nautica, Esprit, Calvin Klein, Titan Eye +, Indian Terrain, Nike, Peter England, Status Quo, Adams, Peora, Shoe Box, FILA, Pavers England, Woodland, INC. 5, Metro Shoes, Regal Shoes, Lilliput, Nice Looks, Color Fab, Sia, Biba, Global Desi, Gini & Jony, W, Cotton World, Tommy Acc, Belmonte, Flying Machine, VDOT, Derby, Provogue, Spykar, Blue Buddha, Wrangler, Lee, Pepe, Helios, Reebok, Adidas, Furniture Factory, Kool Toyz, Kool Kidz Creche, Pizza Hut, KFC, among other international, national and regional brands. The Gujarati Bazaar includes, Manpasand, MIR Handicrafts, Mama Mukhwas, Gulrez Silk, Kia International, Sonal Karni, Paduka, Maniar, Veerus, Atulya, Sajawat and Shibori, F&B Outlet, Amazo, Family Entertainment, Funcity, The Food Court, ‘Flavours’
• The venue dressing and event flow at the Soft Launch was aesthetically individualistic of AlphaOne’s tagline: ‘Something Special….. Har Baar!'
www.alphagcorp.com & www.alphaoneahmedabad.com
For Further Information Contact:
PR GRID – Ajay Garkal/Jitendra Parmar/Richa Katiyar
Tel: 911141431044, 41431455, 29249364, 9810632344, 9818410072, 9711159863