News By Tag
News By Place
CLE/CPE Live Webcast: Dealing with Fraud and Waste in Healthcare from a a Legal Perspective
***Register NOW and get $50 OFF! Discount will end soon. Just apply discount code “ ode2789 ” on the second page of the registration form.**
Soaring budget deficits have put healthcare costs under intense scrutiny in the national debate. Companies are increasingly turning to their advisors to help eliminate instances of fraud and waste in healthcare which costs them collectively billions every year.
The Knowledge Group is assembling a panel of key regulators and key experts to help healthcare attorneys and their clients develop a plan to reduce fraud and waste.
Some key topics addressed:
- Identifying Fraud & Waste – Due Diligence
- Developing an action plan
- Anticipating potential pitfalls
- Due diligence on behalf of the acquiring body focusing on health regulatory concerns, general corporate, insurance, environmental and employment and labor issues
- Transaction Documents
- Up to the minute regulatory updates
- Other issues
Ann M. St. Peter-Griffith, Partner, Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
Kirsten Mayer, Counsel, Ropes & Gray LLP
***Don’t miss this great discount! Get $50 OFF by applying discount code ode2789 on the second page of the registration form. To register, just click on the registration link below or copy and paste it to your browser. ***
For an updated list of the faculty panel, agenda, etc., please visit:
Who Should Attend?
- Directors and C-level Managers in healthcare organizations
- Executives and Administrators
- Medical Directors
- Medical Providers
- Compliance Officers
- Health Services Professionals
- Clinical Documentation Specialists
- Health Industry Advisors
- Healthcare Law Attorneys
- Health Care Advisory Services Consultants
- Health Policy Directors
- State Health Executives
- Healthcare Finance Executives
- Healthcare Consultants
- Other Interested/Related Professionals
This is a must attend event for anyone interested in understanding significant issues in Health Care transactions.
- New guidance explained by the most qualified key leaders & experts
- Hear directly from key regulators & thought leaders
- Interact directly with panel during Q&A
About The Knowledge Group, LLC/The Knowledge Congress Live Webcast Series
The Knowledge Congress is a series of live webcasts produced by The Knowledge Group, LLC, which examine trends, regulatory, and technology changes across a variety of industries. We bring together the world's leading authorities and industry participants through informative two-hour webcasts to study the impact of changing regulations.