Free eBook for Candidates and Campaigns to Help Them “Get Out the Vote to Win”
Get Out the Vote to Win is a free eBook with tips and tricks from eight leading political consultants to help campaigns execute a winning GOTV campaign leading up to Election Day.
Get Out The Vote to Win is a free eBook that offers tips and tricks to make a political campaign’s get out the vote campaign a success from well-regarded political consultants. Ben Donahower is a blogger at www.campaigntrailyardsigns.com and an experienced political operative. Ben has worked professionally on the Hillary for President, Rendell for Governor, and Casey for Senate campaigns in addition to consulting and volunteering on numerous others. Ben has a record of success from garnering more than 70% for Hillary Clinton in 2008 to turning Marietta borough council blue as a volunteer. In addition to Ben, the Get Out The Vote to Win eBook includes a number of talented consultants:
• Michael Bronstein, co-founder and partner of Bronstein and Weaver, Inc. Michael has crafted strategy and communications for campaigns on the local and national level. Michael’s main responsibilities include execution of mail programs, creative development and messaging.
• Andrew Eldredge-Martin is the principal at Caucus Media, which is a Democratic media-consulting firm that produces creative strategic communications services for political campaigns and other organizations.
• Ted Blaszak and Democracy Resources have qualified dozens of initiatives for the ballot nationwide over the past 14 years, working to preserve the environment, stand up for basic civil rights, and defend working families.
• Matt Harney worked with an Oklahoma Caucus political action committee for 4 election cycles. He began his tenure as Candidate Coordinator and later served as Finance Director. In 2007, Matt was promoted to Executive Director. He has helped elect over two dozen candidates to the state House while raising over $2 million.
• Margie Omero is President and founder of Momentum Analysis, LLC, a Democratic public opinion research firm based in Washington, DC. Omero’s clients have included the DNC, the DCCC, EMILY’s List, Members of Congress, non-profits and labor unions, and campaigns around the country from City Council to US Senate.
• Moses Ross has created an award-winning political call center and communications consulting practice that has been wholly focused on Democratic candidates and progressive causes across the nation.
• In 2006 Beth Becker served on the campaign team for Lois Herr in PA-16. This campaign experience coupled with a lifelong interest in politics led her to Netroots Nation 09 where Progressive PST was born.
After reading Get Out The Vote to Win you’ll be able to:
• Persuade voters while you get them out to the polls
• Write a GOTV phone script using the complete template in the eBook
• Budget for GOTV and use the best tactics to raise money
• Increase visibility for the candidate
• And much more
Political candidates, campaign staff, and volunteers can access the Get Out The Vote to Win eBook at www.getoutthevotetowin.com at no charge and without need for an email address or any other information to download the guide. The eBook is also completely free to distribute.
# # #
Get Out the to Vote to Win is a website dedicated to helping political candidates execute winning GOTV campaigns leading up to Election Day.