News By Tag
News By Location
Decoding Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments Regulations: Calibration, Calibration Veri
The Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) training will outline the CLIA standards for frequency, methodology and also give examples of practical application.
Areas Covered in the seminar:
- What do calibration, calibration verification and method validation mean?
- When each of these processes should take place.
- What systems are required to use these processes and which ones are not.
- Requirements for validation of new test systems.
- Remedial action if these processes are unsuccessful or have unexpected results.
- Reasoning behind each process and why they are necessary.
For More Details:
# # #
Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates.