News By Tag
* Solar Photovoltaic
* More Tags...
News By Place
Prospective Future of China's Polysilicon Market
CCM’s new report China's Polysilicon Market in Solar Photovoltaic Industry unveils the promising future of China's polysilicon industry in the following 10 years.
The prospect of polysilicon industry which is still in its rising stage is definitely bright. As of June 2011, production capacity of polysilicon is about 120,000t/a, with 310,000t/a planning capacity in 2013. The enthusiasm for production expansion will keeps high in the next few years.
The output of polysilicon in China is 47,971 tonnes in 2010, which may rise to 100,000 tonnes in 2013. The self-sufficiency rate of polysilicon consumption in China may climb to 70% in 2013 from 50% in 2010.
It is very possible that Year 2015 will be a turning point for PV industry, when gird parity of solar energy may really arrive and new economy balance may be retrieved, resulting new round of prosperity of polysilicon industry.
PV industry and polysilicon production are still at a rising stage. It is still relatively easy for new entrants to seize the market opportunity by using proper competition strategy.
The following hot points in China’s polysilicon industry are covered in this report:
- Production and consumption of polysilicon in China, from 2006 to 2010
- The technology and device trading market of polysilicon industry in China
- Production process and cost of main producers in July 2011
- Analysis on commercial opportunities and effective competition strategy
- Import & export analysis of polysilicon in China, 2009~ 2010
- Government policy and regulation
- Forecast on production cost of polysilicon and solar energy, output of crystalline cells in China, consumption volume and output of polysilicon in China from 2011 to 2019
CCM is dedicated to market research in China, Asia-Pacific Rim and global market. With a staff of more than 150 dedicated highly-educated professionals. CCM offers Market Data, Analysis, Reports, Newsletters, Buyer-Trader Information, Import/Export Analysis all through its new proprietary product ValoTracer.
Please visit http://www.cnchemicals.com for more information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CCM International Ltd.
Guangzhou CCM Information Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
17th Floor, Huihua Commercial & Trade Mansion, No.80 Xianlie Zhong Road, Guangzhou 510070, China
# # #
CCM is an consulting company located in China, with services like market report, newsletter, database, price monitoring, export/import analysis, conference etc. CCM's foucusing is Agrochemicals market, food ingredients market, fine chemicals market.