News By Tag
News By Place
Aternity Joins Law Firm to Speak at International Legal Technology Association (ILTA) Conference
Panelists to Discuss Workstation Performance Issues: Finding the Root Cause
This year's ILTA conference sessions are being developed around the Rev-Elation concept, offering attendees knowledge to develop new strategies for success in their own organizations. Aternity’s Guthrie was selected to speak because of the company’s expertise in providing law firms with visibility into how their customers are experiencing their applications so they can proactively address desktop and performance issues before they impact the end-user experience.
About the Event
• The conference session titled “Workstation Performance Issues: Finding the Root Cause” will feature Lee Guthrie, senior sales engineer at Aternity along with Gary Berger, director of technology at Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
• With the growing complexity of today's highly distributed IT environments, today's law firms need to be well-equipped to proactively address desktop performance issues - both physical and virtual - before they impact end-user experience.
• Guthrie will discuss how to gain deeper insight into application service-level compliance, dramatically reduce business disruptions, and ensure the ROI on planned infrastructure investments.
• Attendees will learn how proactive user-centric IT management can deliver the real-time analytics your team needs to gain quickly the agility required to rapidly address issues before they negatively impact business results.
• Specific cases, including monitoring Microsoft Outlook and SharePoint performance, will be presented based on the real-world experiences of law firms and how they are managing end-user experience to increase productivity and decrease business disruptions.
Attendees are encouraged to use Hashtag #TECH12 when discussing the event on social media networks.
When: August 24th, 2011 at 3:30pm
Where: Bayou C, Gaylord Opryland Resort, 2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN 37214
Aternity redefines real end user experience management by delivering the industry’s first Frontline Performance Intelligence (FPI) Platform, effectively transforming every desktop – physical or virtual – into a self-monitoring platform that is user experience aware. By arming organizations with user-centric, proactive IT management capabilities, the Aternity FPI Platform dramatically reduces business disruption and increases user productivity. With Aternity’s 360 degree view of end user experience, advanced analytics for preemptive problem detection and cause analysis, and right-time decision support capabilities, Global 1000 enterprises finally have the empirical evidence on how application performance and usage impacts business results, providing them with a path for constant improvement.
Aternity was named a Top 10 Most Promising Start-up by Ernst & Young and Globes and a Top 50 Startup by InformationWeek. In addition, the company has received prestigious industry recognition from the American Business Awards, the International Business Awards, The Boston Business Journal, The Marker and NetworkWorld Magazine. To further evaluate how Aternity can bring winning performance to your frontline and to find out if you qualify for a free evaluation and proof of concept, visit www.aternity.com.
EndUserExperience2Day, sponsored by Aternity, is a freely available, award-winning news and blog portal that can be accessed at www.enduserexperience.info. Follow Aternity on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook and see us on YouTube.
©2011 Aternity, Inc. All other trademarks or trade names are properties of their respective owners.
All rights reserved.