News By Tag
* designer dog clothes
* Dog clothes
* luxury dog clot
* More Industries...
News By Place
Keeping Your Dog Healthy
There are ways to keep your dog healthy and on a proper well-balanced diet that is beneficial to your dog.
Watch for the following warning signs:
1. Gastrointestinal Upset, diarrhea, irritable bowel, colitis are usually related to diet. Grain and gluten are often the most common problems. Eliminate foods like corn, soy, wheat and beet pulp, as well as colorings and preservatives from your dog's diet. Be sure and transition your dog's new diet slowly, over 1-2 weeks
2. Vomiting may happen from eating spoiled food or from food allergies. if it occurs after feeding a new food, it could be a reaction from an ingredient in the food.
3. Itchy Skin, hot-spots and/or chewing at the feet are classic signs of food allergies. Take out grains such as wheat, corn, soy and lamb. Switch them to a grain-free diet with a few veggies and meats like turkey, duck or beef.
4. Ear Infections are often caused by the buildup of yeast in the ears when there's too much grain or sugar in the system. Choose a grain-free food with minimal sugar to help reduce yeast growth.
5. Dental Problems can be caused from food loaded with sugars and carbs. Kibble doesn't clean your dog's teeth because most dog's do not chew their food.
6. Overweight & Obese dogs represent about half of the total dog population. A healthy dog should have a lean body with a visible waist. You should be able to easily feel their ribs.
Visit Us Today At: The Distinguished Doggie Boutique
# # #
The Distinguished Doggie Boutiques offers an extensive selection of dog apparel with everything you need to ensure that your dog is the most stylish in the neighborhood!