News By Tag
* Google Plus
* Local Seo
* Best Seo Company
* Search Engine Optimization
* Website Design
* More Tags...
News By Location
Google + – Should Facebook be Nervous?
Google Plus | Google Plus One | Google Plus Social Network
1. Users have been scrambling to get invitations to Google+, which Google launched as a limited "field trial”. Access to the project is currently by invitation only, and only some current users were given 15 invitations apiece to bring others on board. This has created a tremendous buzz that will carry over to the official launch.
2. Hang Out. The Hang Out feature of Google Plus is group chat not only with “friends” and “followers”
3. Sparks. The Sparks feature allows the user to have news feeds about specific subjects on the Google Plus page. Information will be extracted from blogs, news sources, etc.
4. Google Plus will allow you to see what your followers are saying with you friending them-a definite departure from the Facebook model and another example of the new trend to transparency.
5. Social Circles. You have the ability with Google Plus to create circles of friends who are close, not so close, etc. The beauty is that the friends will never know what circle they are in. The only thing better than transparency, I guess, is transparency that can be controlled.
6. Google has an incredible set of promotional tools for this network, using the “black bar” on SERPs and promotion through gmail to attract new users to the network. Many pundits claim that Google is betting the company on this effort to keep Facebook from completely dominating the internet landscape in the future. There is a lot riding on the success of this venture for Google.
To sign up for Google Plus, or at least join the waiting list, please go here (http://www.google.com/+/
Zenergy Works is an SEO Company that provides SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
# # #
SEO Company located in the San Francisco Bay Area. We build and redesign website for small to medium sized business owners. Our search engine optimization skills are focused on quality of traffic, not just getting you to first page.\