News By Tag
News By Place
ARIEL Holds Annual Raffle to Fund Youth Theatre Programs
Support Ariel and Save the Date: ARIEL Theatrical, a Salinas based nonprofit will be having there annual benefit Thursday, September 29th and an annual raffle!
ARIEL Holds Annual Raffle to Fund Youth Theatre Programs. Winners Drawn During ARIEL Theatrical Fifth Annual Benefit Evening Event Thursday, September 29th
SALINAS, CA (August 6, 2011) ARIEL Theatrical, a Salinas based nonprofit organization offering year-round programs in theatre arts for children, adolescents and young adults announced today it will hold an annual raffle in conjunction with its Fifth Annual Benefit (Benefit to be held on Thursday, September 29th beginning at 6:30 p.m. at 320 Main Street in Oldtown, Salinas).
• A fine Spanish dinner right at your home with eight of your closest friends transported to Spain for the evening: Chef Brandon Miller will come to your home to cook a four-course meal (Available Sunday and Monday only subject to Chef’s availability)
• One Dine Around the Peninsula package, valued at $600, with certificates from some of the Peninsula's finest restaurants including Tarpy’s Restaurant, Rio Grill, Montrio Bistro, Fandango, Hula’s Island Grill, Abalonetti Seafood, and Alberto’s Ristorante, to name a few.
• Again for the family is ARIEL’s Family Fun in Santa Cruz package: Experience the Boardwalk to the flavor of the islands with hotel accommodations at Chaminade and a dinner at Hula’s Island Grill and Tiki Room.
• Carmel Get-A-Way package for an escape to Carmel for an evening of casual elegance: enjoy hotel accommodations at the Hofsas House Hotel, dinner at the Carmel Food Company, and tickets to a Sunset Center production.
• Enjoy a special birthday party package at MY Museum …. Perfect Party Package includes a crown and party bag for 15 guests, 1 1/2 hours of playtime followed by 30 minutes in a private party room, vinyl table cloths set with a small balloon centerpiece on each table, staff party pals to assist with set up and clean up and a 12 month Family Plus Membership for the birthday child's family package, plus 2 dozen cupcakes from by Sugarlicious, flavor of their choosing. Value $350.00
Golf, spa, and other family and friend get-a-way packages will be offered. All proceeds to benefit ARIEL Theatrical. To purchase a raffle ticket – 831.775-0976. For more information on the Fifth Annual Benefit event visit the web site at http://www.arieltheatrical.org.
Background on ARIEL:
ARIEL is celebrating 25 YEARS of serving children in the Salinas community and 10 YEARS in its Oldtown Salinas building, The Wilson Children’s Theatre! During this time over 3,000 young people enrolled in 200 programs, participating in more than 1,000 performances seen by over 300,000 people!
“Our goal is to raise $25,000 to help fund programs that inspire young people to understand that personal integrity, respect for others and an acceptance of responsibility for choices made are the keys to building a principled and productive life," said Gail Higginbotham, ARIEL Theatrical Artistic Director.
Children and adolescents are facing difficult choices every day and ARIEL provides a safe and enriching experience that goes beyond what most young people are receiving at school. Providing theatre arts programs that help children develop the skills and confidence they need to positively direct their own lives is ARIEL’s ongoing mission.
To help support programs and celebrate these milestones, ARIEL will be holding its 5th Annual Fundraiser featuring their production of A Pocketful of Rhymes. The festivities include community leaders joining the cast! There will also be raffle drawings and gourmet desserts and coffee provided by local restaurants and bakeries.
ARIEL seeks to use the art and discipline of theatre to inspire young people to understand that personal integrity, respect for others and an acceptance of responsibility for choices made are the keys to building a principled and productive life