News By Tag
* Harris Samaras
* Doing business in Montenegro
* Montenegro Economy
* Montenegro Industry
* More Tags...
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Investing in Montenegro, the pearl of the Adriatic
It is Pytheas opinion that Montenegro could become the business bridge of Europe across the Adriatic, both a business hub and an economic gateway; an exclusive destination for Europeans and other nationals that seek to invest...
By: Pytheas Investors Service
Proof of PYTHEAS' world renowned market research capabilities, you will find this report thorough and complete. Addressing all issues that a corporate or individual investor should be aware of, this detailed overview, analyzes Montenegro’s main sectors of economy, identifies areas of investment in the country and opportunities, and portrays its physiognomy, history, culture and demography.
- At the borders of the old and new Europe;
- An EU candidate state;
- The Euro (€) has been its official currency since 2001;
- Political stability;
- Reformed according to the EU legal framework for investment;
- Relatively developed telecommunication infrastructure;
- One of the most competitive corporate tax regimes in Europe;
- No restrictions on profit, dividend or interest;
- Significant tax reliefs and concessions;
- Liberal trade regime;
- Customs exemptions for investments in goods imported as investors’ deposits;
- Free access to EU markets;
- FTA zones and also to the Russian market (only 1% of the custom evidence);
- The quality and diversity of its natural and anthropological values, makes it a most attractive tourist and permanent living destination;
- Land laws that give foreign investors equal status with local ones, i.e. with full deeds and titles to land and real estate.
# # #
Considered as one of the world's premier organizations, Pytheas services range from advising on corporate strategy and structure to raising equity and debt capital to managing complex investment portfolios.
Page Updated Last on: Aug 09, 2011