WVT Communications Finalizes $17 Million Acquisition of Alteva
Warwick Valley Telephone Company (“WVT Communications”, “WVT” or the “Company”) , a full service cloud communications company, has finalized the acquisition of Alteva just weeks after the official announcement.
The executive teams of Alteva and WVT will be integrated and jointly manage the merged operation. The new organizational structure will be as follows:
• Duane Albro will remain CEO of WVT.
• Ralph Martucci will remain CFO of WVT.
• David Cuthbert will serve as COO of WVT and as President of its wholly owned subsidiaries Alteva and USA Datanet.
• John S. Mercer will serve as Chief Technology Officer of WVT.
• Patrick W. Welsh, III will serve as Chief Administrative Officer of WVT.
• Louis Hayner will serve as Chief Sales Officer of WVT and its wholly owned subsidiaries Alteva and USA Datanet.
• Mark Marquez, Chief Technology Officer of Alteva, will become Chief Network Officer for WVT and its wholly owned subsidiaries Alteva and USA Datanet.
Alteva founder, William Bumbernick, will continue to contribute as Chief Innovation Consultant to WVT and its wholly owned subsidiaries Alteva and USA Datanet.
Alteva, a Unified Communications (UC) solution provider headquartered in Philadelphia, offers the most reliable network, the most responsive and proactive customer service and the best value to its customers. It delivers cloud-based UC solutions including Voice over IP phone systems and service (VoIP PBX), hosted Microsoft Communication Services, fixed mobile convergence, and advanced voice applications for the desktop. Alteva’s service requires minimal installation and configuration while eliminating monthly phone and on-premise system maintenance charges, reducing overall communication costs and enabling organizations to improve productivity. By combining Alteva’s voice service with Microsoft Communication Services products, including Microsoft Exchange, Office Communication Server (OCS), and SharePoint, Alteva’s customers receive a true, high-quality, voice-enabled UC solution that easily integrates with existing business applications. Alteva is North America’s largest provider of enterprise hosted VoIP, and provides hosted UC solutions to businesses in all 50 states and four continents. For more information, visit http://www.altevatel.com or call 1-877-258-3821.
About WVT Communications
Warwick Valley Telephone Company is a global full service cloud communications company with a regional incumbent telecommunications company operating in portions of Orange County New York and northern New Jersey. Through its subsidiaries, Alteva and USA Datanet, and affiliated companies, WVT Communications offers local, long distance, Internet, video, network, unified communications, VoIP and other cloud services. Additional information is available at www.wvtc.com.