NSUK Nursing Agency – Latest Nurses’ Jobs Vacancy News
Nursing Services of the UK, one of the UK nursing agencies approved by NHS Buying Solutions, has a range of nursing agency jobs available now, summer 2011.
The latest listed vacancies at Nursing Services of the UK include the following:-
1) NSUK urgently requires candidates who have recently completed (within the past year) Physical Intervention / Managing Violence & Aggression or Control & Restraint training within Manchester and the surrounding areas. Contact Ashley Smith.
2) Band 6 Minor Injuries Nurses required within Cardiff to work within a Minor Injuries Unit. Contact Denzil September.
3) Support Workers required to work within Mental Health environments in Canterbury. Contact Denzil September.
4) Hospital competent RGN’s and Care Assistants required for day shifts in Oxfordshire. Contact Siraj Fredericks.
5) Care Assistants required to work within the Norfolk area. Contact Johan Vermeulen.
6) Community and District Nurses required for regular work within London. Contact Franscois Van Staden.
7) Band 3 Care Workers who are phlebotomy trained, urgently required within London. Contact Franscois Van Staden.
8) Many day shifts available for RGN’s who are Hospital competent in and around the Nottingham area. Contact Hema Vassen
9) Band 5 RGN’s with Hospital experience required to work day shifts within the Worcester and Redditch areas. Contact Junaid Dollie
The listed consultants can be contacted by phoning 0845 452 3380 – or emailing email@example.com and making reference to the vacancy and the consultant in the text of the email.
Employers of nursing staff benefit from one of the UK’s most advanced compliance systems to meet their temporary staffing needs. Features of the NSUK service include full ICT safeguards and support for compliance and booking; nurse registration backed by face-to-face interviews and full credentials and CRB checks; detailed 23-page career questionnaire and check on four named referees; and career proof of certification.
NSUK recruits staff and for all nursing posts - HCA, RN, RGN, RMN, EN, SEN, ENG, ENM, RSCN, RFN, RM, Midwives and also RHV personnel.
Further nursing agencies information: