Reinvention Expert Swears Under Oath HIS "Career GPS" Can Guide Americans To New Job Path!
Peter J. Fogel releases his latest book, Reboot Your Career: 27 Ways to Reinvent Yourself in the Workplace (If You Still Have a Job!). Book presents with strategies to help create "The Entrepreneurial Mindset" to maximizing their career potential.
His newest book, Reboot Your Career: 27 Ways to Reinvent Yourself in the Workplace (If You Still Have a Job!), presents the skills he found that can help propel readers to achieve the same positive change in their careers (whether presently employed, or about to be employed.)
"The Reinvention Guy" covers concepts such as employee branding, increasing employee marketability, becoming “invaluable”
In addition, "Reboot Your Career" reveals how workers and bosses can work together more efficiently to help grow their companies… regardless of the economy!
Readers will discover:
* The # 1 kick-butt technique to getting your skills recognized and helping you earn up to $20,000-$30,000 even $40,000 a year or more! Page 55
* 7 "landmine" excuses you should NEVER, EVER give your boss. If you do, you will NEVER, EVER get your dream promotion. Page 68
* The "Career GPS" that'll guide you to a smooth and rewarding reinvention. Page 31
* 6 ways a boss can nurture team building stress free creativity so your business, department, or division is more profitable! Page 229
* How to expand your employees' roles so your company grows rapidly! Page 56
With funny business cartoons, that lampoons today's work environment…
International Speaker and Best- Selling Author of Conquer Fear! Lisa Jimenez M.Ed. states, "Never before has a book been so relevant for the times than Peter’s book, Reboot Your Career. If you want to learn how to master the process to reinventing yourself, your brand, and your income potential, devour this book! And believe me, you'll laugh your way through it!"
# # #
Peter “The Reinvention Guy” Fogel has worked on many TV shows including Married With Children, Hope and Faith, and Whoopi with Whoopi Goldberg. He is currently an in-demand freelance advertising copywriter, public speaker and problem solver. Peter is the author of the critically acclaimed book If Not Now… Then When? Stories and Strategies of People Over 40 Who Have Successfully Reinvented Themselves. He is also the Co-host of the #1 self-indulgent help program on Internet Radio, It's BEYOND Complicated:
For more information about Peter J. Fogel, or this particular news angle, please contact Peter at 561-245-5252 or visit http://www.reinventyourselfnow.com/