New Miller ShockFusion Permanent HLL System Features Innovative Surface-Mounted Design
Unique energy-absorbing technology minimizes lifeline deflection while effectively managing system forces to maintain a safe connection to a variety of roof structures. Surface-mounted design eliminates need to penetrate roof structure.
Aug. 4, 2011 - PRLog -- Honeywell Safety Products announces the new Miller ShockFusion™
• Attaches to the surface of existing roof structures – Quick, easy installation reduces costs by requiring minimal labor and eliminating the need for structural roof penetration and repair.
• Significantly reduces system forces on the roof – In the event of a fall, the energy absorbing, load distribution design ensures a secure connection to the roof while protecting the underlying structure.
• Energy-absorbing end/corner posts effectively manage system forces without tipping – Competitive systems tip, adding excessive lifeline deflection.
• Minimizes deflection requiring less fall clearance – Many applications require less fall
clearance since multiple roof elevations and other lower-level obstructions must be avoided.
• Greater worker safety – Minimizing lifeline deflection decreases the probability of a worker falling over an edge or creating a fall for additional workers.
• Provides for an easier rescue – Should a fall occur, rescue is easier and quicker since the
system minimizes the distance a worker falls.
• Protects multiple workers while providing maximum mobility – The continuous pass-through design provides safe access to all areas of a roof for up to six (6) workers per system.
• Durable design withstands the changing outdoor environment – Internal components are
constructed of stainless steel for greater corrosion-resistance and extended service life. The steel post and base are zinc-plated and premium powder coated for greater durability.
Meets all applicable industry safety standards.
For more information, contact your nearest Miller Distributor or call Miller Engineered Solutions toll free at 800.325.6746 or 814.432.2118. Online: http://www.millerfallprotection.com
# # #
Miller Fall Protection has been meeting market demands for fall protection since 1945. We take pride in bringing to the market innovative solutions that not only enhance safety and productivity, but increase user acceptance and lower overall cost.