News By Tag
* Content Lifecycle Management
* Enterprise Content Management
* Sharepoint Migration
* More Tags...
News By Place
Metalogix Increases Archiving User Productivity And Collaboration With Release Of Archive Manager 5.
Next-Generation Archive Solution Delivers Optimized Mobile Device Support, Live Email Search and Accelerated eDiscovery Performance
“The timing for this release couldn’t be better,” said Chris Buckley, Director of Information Technology Services of Advocates Inc, a long-time customer of Metalogix Archive Manager. “Our senior executives wanted unlimited access to every email they had ever sent or received, even when they were on the road. With the new mobile device support, it will be easy for me to give them this access, while in the background we can automatically keep their Exchange mailboxes lean and mean with most of their historical data access actually being handled from the Metalogix archive.”
Metalogix Archive Manager 5.0 includes significant new features which both accelerate product performance and enhance the ease-of-use and effectiveness of eDiscovery and administrative procedures. Key new features include:
· Enhanced Mobile Device Support – The new optimized archive interface lets users conveniently and comfortably search, access and manage all their email and archived file data from a variety of Smartphone and other devices including iPhone, Blackberry, Android, and Symbian mobile platforms. This feature greatly extends the benefits of Metalogix Archive Manager’s pre-existing unified search for ALL archived user data, including email, files, and SharePoint data.
· Live Email Data Search – Archive Manager’s powerful indexing and search functionality can now be extended to include “live” email data in the Exchange primary store in addition to data already in the archive. This feature expands the number of users who can now perform advanced content search and eDiscovery through a sole process with a single solution.
· Outlook 2011 Support – Mac users can now move beyond Entourage to use Outlook 2011 clients with the full benefits of transparent archiving and access to email and email attachments.
· Single-Instance Storage Extended to Handle Embedded Attachments – Archive Manager’s powerful Single Instance Storage feature has been enhanced to eliminate a data redundancy scenario when journaling is used and reduces the storage requirement for attachments by as much as 85%.
“The new Metalogix Archive Manager release positions our customers to exploit two growing productivity trends in content mobility and eDiscovery,”
Metalogix Archive Manager is used by more than 4,500 customers worldwide to optimize Exchange and SharePoint performance and infrastructure and enable users to quickly and easily perform compliant searches of their user data assets.
Metalogix Archive Manger 5.0 is available now with U.S. pricing starting at $1,895.00. For more information, please visit: www.metalogix.com
Tweet this: @Metalogix Speeds Productivity & Collaboration with Release of Archive Manager 5.0 for Exchange, Files and SharePoint
Follow Metalogix at http://www.twitter.com/
Metalogix is the leading provider of content lifecycle management solutions for Microsoft SharePoint, Exchange, and legacy enterprise content environments. We enable organizations to scale and cost-effectively manage, migrate, store, archive and protect enterprise content whether on-premise or in the cloud. The company is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, privately held, and backed by Insight Venture Partners and Bessemer Venture Partners.
Metalogix, and the Metalogix logo are trademarks of Metalogix Software. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Ventana Public Relations for Metalogix