News By Tag
News By Place
Rich Dad’s Robert Kiyosaki to Offer Financial Literacy Updates to Public in Live Boardroom Meeting
Registrants worldwide to access insider information and get the chance to win a copy of “Unfair Advantage, The Power of Financial Education” at richdad.com/News/8-2-11-Boardroom-Meeting-Release.aspx
Robert Kiyosaki, author of the number one personal, finance book of all time, “Rich Dad Poor Dad,” is opening his exclusive, boardroom meeting to registrants worldwide at http://www.richdad.com/
• Access the Boardroom Meeting as it happens via livestream technology.
• Receive a recording of the two-hour event and the Rich Dad PowerPack (a special compilation of financial education tools provided free to participants)
• Watch for their name running across the screen as 25 lucky registrants will receive a copy of “Unfair Advantage, The Power of Financial Education” signed by Robert Kiyosaki.
• Receive a discount code for 25% off all merchandise in the Rich Dad store through August 31st.
• Improve their financial literacy with expected topics to include: building wealth with gold and silver, leveraging today’s historic low-interest rates, the rationale behind investing in oil and gas, how to benefit from the volatility of the bond market, and much more!
“This is a first-time access to our boardroom meetings, and because these financial literacy topics are so pressing and time is limited, I’ve hand-picked a team of advisors to provide live, online access to this special event,” says Kiyosaki. “In the past, I’ve hosted up to 500 people in a live venue. Now, I’ll be talking to over 4,800 people in real time in more than ninety countries. This will allow the participants to see and hear how I plan to adjust my investing based on our discussions.”
“We are constantly looking at new technologies that can benefit our customers,” states Shane Caniglia, director of technology at The Rich Dad Company. “By providing Livestream access to this boardroom meeting, we can help people on a global scale get current information they can use to improve their financial education and make better choices in today’s world economy.”
Kim and Robert Kiyosaki and their hand-picked advisors including: Tom Wheelwright, tax and wealth advisor, Wayne Palmer, creative financial advisor, and Dan Sibley, oil and gas advisor
Thursday, August, 2011, 12:00 - 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time and 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Two broadcasts to allow for global viewer ship
Cost: Early bird pricing - $9.95
Our company was founded in 1997 based on Robert Kiyosaki’s best-selling personal finance book, “Rich Dad Poor Dad.” While his poor dad’s outlook closed his mind to the possibility of financial freedom, his best friend’s rich dad elevated Robert’s dreams, opened his mind to life's possibilities and allowed him to be financially free. Today, Robert and his team of experts provide financial education via books, seminars, videos, coaching, social media, innovative technology, and the board and Web game, CASHFLOW®, based on Robert’s belief that people learn best through simulation. Our mantra is “Knowledge is the New Money.” Everything we do has one common goal: to increase your financial knowledge and help you live the rich life. Discover how we can help you on your journey towards a rich life at www.richdad.com or call us at 800-308-3585.
Media Contact: Melanie Rembrandt, Rembrandt Communications®
# # #
The Rich Dad Company provides financial education via books, seminars, videos, coaching, social media, innovative technology, and CASHFLOW®. Discover how we can help you on your journey towards a rich life at www.richdad.com or call us at 800-308-3585.