News By Tag
* Clinical Training
* Clinical Trials
* Clinical Research
* Clinical Research Training
* Cra Training
* Gcp Training
* More Tags...
News By Location
Cambridge Healthtech Institute Announces its Third Annual Clinical Training Forum
Hear strategies for linking training initiatives to study outcomes, key regulatory considerations and findings, and examples of how training deficiencies can put clinical research activities at risk.
Speaker Highlights Include:
- Becky Meiers, Training Consultant, Eli Lilly & Company
- Janet Trusso, Senior Clinical Research Associate, Global Site Management, Boston Scientific
- Sheri Jacobsen, Assistant Director, Global Clinical Training, Abbott Laboratories
- Nancy Giard, Global Training Lead, Enterprise IT Marketing & Communication, Genzyme
- Cheryl Vitow, Consultant Medical Writer and Clinical Science Manager, Clinical and Medical Affairs, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
- Elana Ehrlich, Learning Manager, Merck Polytechnic Institute: Merck
- Chitra Subramaniam, Ph.D., Director, Duke CME, Center for Educational Excellence, Duke Clinical Research Institute
- Barbara van der Schalie, Clinical Training Manager, Clinical Monitoring Research Program, SAIC-Frederick, National Cancer Institute
For more information, or to register, please visit http://www.healthtech.com/
About Cambridge Healthtech Institute (www.chicorporate.com)
Cambridge Healthtech Institute (CHI) is the preeminent life science network for leading researchers and business experts from top pharmaceutical, biotech and academic organizations. CHI’s portfolio of products includes Cambridge Healthtech Institute Conferences, Insight Pharma Reports, Barnett International, Cambridge Marketing Consultants, Cambridge Meeting Planners and Cambridge Healthtech’s Media Group, which includes numerous e-newsletters as well as Bio-IT World magazine.
Founded in 1992, Cambridge Healthtech Institute strives to develop quality information sources that provide valuable new insights and competing points of view while offering balanced coverage of the latest developments. Basic research related to commercial implications is covered, with heavy emphasis placed on end-user insights into new products and technology as well as coverage on the strategy behind the business.
Cambridge Healthtech Institute
# # #
Since 1992, Cambridge Healthtech Institute (CHI) is the preeminent life science network for leading researchers and business experts from top pharmaceutical, biotech and academic organizations.