News By Tag
* Latin America
* Sao Paulo
* More Tags...
News By Place
Affinia IT Manager to present at the Cloud Computing World Forum Latin America
It can be confirmed that Andre Brasil, IT Manager for Affinia South America, will be taking part at the eagerly anticipated Cloud Computing World Forum Latin America.
He is in charge of the structuring and management of IT in Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela and Uruguay, coordination the entire IT system (team, methodology, and strategy). He is also responsible for the management of systems and infrastructure involving voice and data networks, ERP, BSC, BI, e-commerce, Internet and Security. He is accountable for the Data Centre for the entire South American Network, creating and successfully managing an operation quoted to be around 40% more cost competitive than other world leaders.
Although the time of Mr Brasil’s session at the one day event is not yet confirmed, it can be announced that he will be presenting a session entitled ‘Cloud Computing for Companies Compliance SOX.’ Other leading speakers presenting at the event include:
- Andre De Souza Doro, Head of IT, Electrolux
- Marcelo Schuch Pereira, Gerente de TI, Grupo Sabemi
- Guilherme Lessa, Diretor TI, Banco Matone
- Joao Rufina de Sales, Chefe to Assesoria TI, Exercito Brasileiro
- Jamir Teodoro Lopes, CIO, CEMIG
- Aldo Navarro Zuquini, CIO, Grupo guia Branca
- Eduardo Neger, Chief Executive Office, Abranet – Brazilian Internet Association
- Pedro Augusto de Oliveira, IT Manager, AngloGold Ashanti
- Bruno Arrial, ICT Consultant, Frost & Sullivan
- Diego Neufert, Head of IT Projects and Systems, ALL – Amrica Latina Logstica
- Nelson Sany Wortsman, Director, Brasscom
- Wally Swain, SVP, Emerging Markets, Yankee Group
The Cloud Computing World Forum Latin America will also feature a free-to-attend exhibition, to register your place or enquire about speaking or sponsorship opportunities please visit the website or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.
This event follows on from the success of the 3rd Cloud Computing World Forum which took place at the end of June at Olympia, London and was attended by over 3,000 delegates, making it Europe’s largest Cloud Computing and SaaS-based event. Other locations the Cloud Computing Series will stop are India, Hong Kong, Dubai and New York.
For information on any of these events please visit http://www.cloudcomputinglive.com