Safety Squad LLC launches Chicago CPR - Expect fun! Seriously!
Chicago CPR is the CPR certification and training arm of Safety Squad, LLC. Our instructors are nurses, firefighters, and paramedics - we have decades of real world experience responding to family emergencies. And, we know how to prevent them.
1. Friends and Family CPR for parents and families: Infant, Child, Adult CPR, AED & Choking.
2. HeartSaver w/AED: CPR Certification. For those who need a CPR certification for their job, such as Nannies, Teachers, Trainers, etc.
3. Pediatric First Aid: First Aid certification for those who need a card verifying their pediatric first aid skills, such as child care providers.
4. Baby Safety Essentials: Safety Squad's trademarked advanced baby product safety and CPR certification. For nannies, baby-sitters, and parents.
5. Private home classes: We customize classes for your home.
6. Corporate training: We customize classes at your workplace. We develop specific responses based on your facility or organization's needs.
7. Healthcare provider (BLS) CPR classes: We'll customize classes at one of our Chicago locations, or your dental or physician office.
8. AED sales: We sell the best AED on the market; a proven history of no errors
And, for the latest CPR news and product reviews visit our blog, http://www.chicagocpr.org/
Safety Squad (http://chicago.safetysquad.com) was formed in 2006 by Steve Breden and Brooks Watson. Both firefighters, they recognized the need for a comprehensive safety solution for families. Beginning with car seat safety, Brooks and Steve created the first professional car seat service in the mid-west. Safety Squad has worked with more than 20,000 families, set the market standard for car seat education, provided car seat education services to Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Children's Memorial Hospital, and has presented at multiple national conferences. Safety Squad has now expanded into other areas of family safety including
CPR certification and fire safety, created a long-running blog & partnered on a local and national stage to bring their brand of safety to all parents.
All of Safety Squad's instructors are certified by the American Heart Association (http://heart.org)