News By Tag
* Bank Fraud
* Foreclosure Fraud
* Bank Of America
* More Tags...
* More Industries...
News By Place
Anti-Trust Bank Of America
Bank of America using Forgery,Collusion,Tort. To buy everything for cents on the Dollar.
28 million Dollar North Carolina Company Placed in receivership with no Due Process.
This is a Brief Filed.
In seeking relief from BofA's contract Interference
1. Ron Bryant discussed his legal options for TP Inc. with different attorneys -- None so far have gone through discovery??? This was known by the trustee who was willing to settle for pennies on the dollar. Greatly diminishing the intrinsic value of TP. Inc. Its shareholders and their subsidiaries.
This alone seems questionable to the intent of the current trustee.
It is also widely known that AL Butler and BofA employee John Joyner have and enjoy a working capital partnership. John refers clients to Al Butler. It is also worth considering the first condition of the mitigation agreement allowing John Joyner to escape any possibility of due process. In addition the creation of more credit instruments IE the protective advanced lien proposal per the mediation settlement proposal do not help TP Inc. retain monetary value.
2. In mediation TP. Inc. and its interested parties were not afforded reasonable representation.
3. Mr. Bryant believes TP Inc Inc. entered receivership without representation. David --HAIDT ESQ. acted only as a binding process attorney ignoring to represent the most pertinent facts to the case. In THIS spirit of discovery TP Inc. has been placed in receivership and is now scheduled for chapter 7 dissolution with no representation.
4. There is mounting evidence to suggest forgery, collusion and mail fraud on behalf of BofA. It would be reasonable to suggest the documents and testimony provided by BofA be closely scrutinized.
5. TP Inc. its shareholders and subsidiaries are requesting a fair process of representation and discovery.
6. TP Inc. was placed in receivership without representation and requests to be taken out of receivership.
7. An investigation should be started in to Al Butler's faith performance as trustee for TP Inc. and or assignees.
8. Cloudless restored title to all of TP Inc. interest. Damages where applicable.
9. Court restraint from BofA its subsidiaries and or assignees for TP Inc. its shareholders and or assignees.
10. Balboa insurance premiums should be returned immediately.