News By Tag
* More Tags...
News By Place
Protokraft Introduces HORNET Series Panel Mounted D38999 Ethernet Switches
Protokraft’ s HORNET Series Panel Mounted D38999 Ethernet Switches Improve Network Performance and Reliability While Reducing Space and Weight Requirements
Protokraft introduced the HORNET Series of Panel Mounted Ethernet Switches with D38999 connector interfaces for military, aerospace, petrochemical, mining, industrial or utility applications where significant levels of shock, vibration and extreme temperature ranges are experienced. These components are designed for use in harsh environments where small size, weight reduction and resistance to harsh environments are valued.
Hornet series 10/100/1000Base-
* Civil and military vehicle networking
* Plug and play operation - no configuration required
* Unmanaged Ethernet switch port multiplication
The MIL-DTL-38999, Series III shell provides a sealed interface that is water-tight to MIL-STD-810 when mated. Hornet series 10/100/1000Base-
* Front interface sealed against liquid and solid contaminants
* Shock and vibration resistant
* 5x (4+1) triple-speed switched 10/100/1000Base-
* Cable link distances up to 100 Meters (EIA/TIA Cat-5E)
* Operating temperature range from -40°C to +85°C
* Jumbo frame support in all speeds (10/100/1000Mbps)
* Full duplex flow control per IEEE802.3X and half duplex back pressure, symmetric and asymmetric
* Shock, vibration and immersion resistant per MIL-STD-810
* Aluminum connector shells are strong, durable and light weight
* Auto sensing of half or full duplex operation
* Unmanaged Ethernet switch - no configuration required
Designed to operate in harsh environments, these unmanaged Ethernet switches feature excellent thermal characteristics, high tolerance to vibration and shock and corrosion resistant aluminum housings for exceptional EMI / RFI performance. Standard case operating temperature range is -40°C to +85°C, with a standard storage temperature range of -55°C to +100°C. The HORNET Series Panel Mounted Ethernet switches operate at cable link distances up to 100 meters. All operate from 5.0VDC or 12.0VDC power supplies.
# # #
Protokraft designs and manufactures high-speed optoelectronic components and subsystems for use in harsh environment networking equipment applications.