News By Tag
News By Location
Two Local Financial Services Professionals Awarded Rising Leader Status
Utah: Steven Dyches and Tony Christensen are Recognized as Agency Rising Leaders recognizing each of them as two of its top financial services advisors.
The Rising Leader award recognizes individuals who have achieved the highest level of all-around sales and service performance in their first five career-contract years. Dyches has qualified in his fifth year and Christensen in his first.
Christensen attributes his success to the strong support from his Sales Manager, and the strength of the company he represents. “The tools available to me, the support I receive from my sales manager and general agent, and the strength of the products available for my clients is why I have reached this level in my career.” said Christensen. “We are able to service our clients, assist them with their financial strategies, and help them feel positive about their futures” continues Dyches.
“Steve and Tony continuously exhibit exemplary sales skills and top performance characteristics,”
Steve joined the agency 5 years ago after practicing law for almost a decade. He is a graduate from the J. Reuben Clark Law School at Brigham Young University. Christensen is a graduate from Dixie State College with a Bachelor degree in finance.
About the Firm:
For more than 157 years, local residents and businesses rely on Intermountain Financial Group to help them secure their financial futures. The company significantly impacts Utah’s economy as seen in the numbers below (as of December, 2010):
• More than 14,000 policyholders and clients1
• Managing over $711 million in assets2
• Over $3.9 billion in life insurance coverage in force3
• Over $28 million of life insurance benefits (claims) paid4
• More than $8 million in dividends to whole life policyholders5
The company has been in awarded the national Sloan When Work Works award in 2010, 2009 and 2008, as well as the Work/Life Award by the Utah Department of Workforce Services in 2010, 2008 and 2007 naming them one of Utah’s best places to work. The company currently has offices in Salt Lake City, Utah and St. George, Utah.
* * *
*Securities and investment advisory services offered through qualified registered representatives of MML Investors Services, LLC. member SIPC. (Salt Lake City Agency – 6340 S. 3000 E., Suite 500, SLC, UT 84121 – (801) 943-6277)
MassMutual Financial Group is a marketing name for Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual)
Insurance offered through MassMutual and other fine companies.
1. An insured, owner, or payer of a MassMutual policy or contract.
2. Includes values of MassMutual and subsidiary insurance companies’ insurance and retirement products and investment products offered through MML Investors Services, LLC, a MassMutual subsidiary.
3. Amount of individual life insurance in force as of 12/31/10 related to products issued by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries, C.M. Life Insurance Company and MML Bay State Life Insurance Company.
4. Amount of individual life insurance claims paid from 1/1/10 to 12/31/10 related to products issued by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries, C.M. Life Insurance Company and MML Bay State Life Insurance Company.
5. The amount of dividends to whole life policyholders in 2010.
# # #
When you work with our Financial Professionals your needs come first. We design programs to help you achieve what’s most important for you, your family & your business. We help you prepare for the future with appropriate products based on your needs.