News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Patent Landscape Techniques (GIIP Bangalore)
The 5 days course have a comprehensive coverage of Patent Landscape Techniques enables management, scientists, attorneys to take key decisions in strategic development, new product development and R&D planning.
The training program will cover:
Patent Landscape - Overview and Importance, Functional Components, Patent Analytics, Key Concepts, Applications, etc.
Scenario - Based Assignment - Patent Searches, FTO Searches & Search Report Preparation (Disclosure Handout)
Outputs of Patent Analytics - Data Visualization, Patent Mapping, Illustrative Examples
IP Analysis Objectives Vs. Landscape Dimensions: Refinement of Landscapes from Patentability and FTO Perspectives
Refinement of Landscapes from Patentability and FTO Perspectives - Case Study
- Patent Searches and Evolution of a Patent Landscape from State-of-the-
- Patent Search with Keywords, Synonyms, Classification Codes, Data Filters as appropriate, Collection and Organization of Search Results;
- Screening of Search Results for IP & Technical Data, Analysis of Data for IP & Technical Information, Report – Out of Information In Customized Templates - Evolution of a Generic Patent Landscape;
- Refinement of the evolved Patent Landscape from Patentability and Freedom-To-Operate Perspectives - Differences between Patentability and Freedom-To-Operate Analysis Protocols, Documentation of Search and Analysis Efforts in Comprehensive Reports on Patentability and FTO Analysis Findings and Recommendations - Critiquing of Approaches, Discussions
- Generation of Patent Maps to visualize different windows of competitor activity, to be included in the Search & Analysis Report.
Specialized Patent Search Databases - Demonstration of features and operational specifics of ONE database, illustrative example
Graduates, Post Graduates with Science, Engineering background are eligible for the program. Participants should possess good communication and writing skills, should have good analytical capability and be capable of understanding the technical concepts and processes. At the same time, they should possess basic understanding of the Patent laws and procedures.
GIIP provides Consulting, Technical and Training services covering Intellectual Property generation, protection, commercialization and management.
GIIP, a pioneer in IP education, has been involved in capacity building for IP & patent professionals for the past 4 years and has trained more than 200 professionals in the PG Diploma and Certificate courses and over 1500 Corporate employees.
GIIP has IITD, National Law University Delhi, Ministry of MSME, CSIR, University of Washington, USA as training partners and has earned the reputation of a leader in the field of IP education & training. GIIP also has a very strong association with the Industry and has conducted corporate training for companies, such as, Honeywell, Infosys, GE, Symantec, HCL, TCS, Siemens, Evalueserve, Altacit Global, Lexadigm, CPA Global, Ripple IP Services, Inventurus, Ius-Juris, IPpro Inc., Panacea Biotech, Sanofi Aventis, Biocon, Ranbaxy Laboratories, Dabur, Jubiliant, Amarchand & Mangaldas, Anand & Anand, K&S Partners, Remfry & Sagar, etc.
# # #
Global Institute of Intellectual Property (GIIP), a training institute co-headquartered in New Delhi, India and San Jose, USA, has been set up by a team of successful entrepreneurs, IP Attorneys, patent agents and IP practitioners.