News By Tag
* More Industries...
News By Location
10 Reasons why UAE Visa is rejected
When applying for UAE visa there are 10 reasons why visa is rejected or disapproved.
2. Applying for visa in UAE with unskilled profession stated in the passport such as laborer, farmer or service will be rejected automatically.
3. Hand written passport copies by nationalities such as Bangladesh and Pakistan will automatically get rejected by the UAE Immigration.
4. Applicants with previous criminal offense, fraud or miss conduct committed in the UAE will be rejected automatically.
5. Previously applied tourist visa by the applicant who did not enter the country. In order to get an approval, PRO of the applied travel agency or sponsor must go to the
immigration to clear the previous UAE Visa. For tourist visa it will expire after 60 days.
6. Applicants applied with employment visa by the company but did not enter the country. To get an approval, the PRO of the said company or sponsor must go to the UAE Immigration and clear the previous employment Visa.
7. Previously holding a residence visa and left the country without cancelling the UAE Visa. To get an approval the PRO will go to the immigration and clear your previous residence visa.
8. Applicants with the same name, birth date and etc. will be delayed in getting approval or will be rejected.
9. Visa application with typo errors of name, passport number and profession code will be delayed in getting approval or rejected.
10. When photo of the passport copies are blurred when applied in the online UAE Immigration usually gets delayed of approval or will be rejected.
# # #
A 5-year registered tour operator in Dubai, UAE. The company main objective is to provide quality service and memorable travel experienced to the valued guests.