News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Health Insurance UK – Taking the confusion out of choosing Private Medical Insurance
Health Insurance UK (www.healthinsurance.org.uk) is a new comprehensive, impartial, and easy to use online guide to the hundreds of private medical insurance products available in the UK.
By: Caroline Ratner Communications
There are literally hundreds of health insurance products on the market and it is often hard and confusing to make the right decision. Health Insurance UK offers consumers a one-stop information centre which will provide them with all they need to know about the vast array of private health and medical insurance products available.
The site contains product profiles on over three hundred private health insurance plans and company profiles on more than one hundred private health insurance and medical insurance companies. To make it even easier to find the right policy among this mind boggling array of medical policies and health plans the content of the policies on offer has been broken down into specific categories, aimed at supplying consumers with as much information they need to make informed choices.
Health Insurance UK does not provide a health insurance and medical insurance cost comparison service. Health insurance plans are complex making it difficult to make straightforward price comparisons. However, the level of detail on the site about the various plans makes it easier for site visitors to narrow down the type of plan they are looking for. Quotes can be requested directly from providers or an enquiry can be submitted to up to five providers.
Health Insurance has been launched by Intuition Communication, publishers of some of the UK’s most visited and successful health information sites in the private healthcare sector including Private Healthcare UK, the Harley Street Guide, and Surgery Door.
Keith Pollard, Managing Director of Intuition says: “We have launched this site to cater to the increasing numbers enquiring about the differences between various health and medical insurance schemes. We wanted to offer an easy to use online resource that would help consumers find their way through the private health insurance maze. This is the first time that all this information has been gathered together in one place, making it easier for consumers to understand what is available and find the right products they need”.
For further information please contact: Caroline Ratner at carolineratner@
Intuition Communication (www.intuition-
• www.privatehealthcare.co.uk is the UK’s leading online gateway to information about all aspects of private healthcare options in the UK.
• www.harleystreetguide.com - provides comprehensive information about this world famous area of medical excellence.
• www.treatmentabroad.com - the UK's leading guide to health and medical tourism, covering over 30 destinations worldwide.
• www.imtj.com – the leading business to business journal for the medical travel sector.
• www.doctorinternet.info – a health information website published in English and Arabic aimed at the Arabic medical tourism market
• www.canceradvice.co.uk – an online resource for cancer patients, their relatives and carers.
A full list of sites can be found at: