News By Tag
News By Location
Best Of Transylvania And Romania, Now 25% Off!
Book the September 2nd discounted departure from Bucharest and enjoy the wonderful 10 days experience!
It includes major highlights, such as:
- Bran Castle – Transylvania’
- Peles Castle – one of the most beautiful royal residences in Europe, home to most of Romania’s monarchs
- Rasnov Peasant Citadel - the largest peasant fortification ever built in Eastern Europe
- The medieval Saxon Citadel of Sighisoara – a UNESCO World Heritage site, the best preserved medieval citadel in Europe, Vlad the Impaler’s birth place.
- Brasov City tour – explore the Medieval Saxon city of Brasov with its outstanding medieval atmosphere, one of the best preserved medieval cities in Europe
- Sighisoara Medieval Citadel one of Europe’s most beautiful and still inhabited fortified cities with a UNESCO World Heritage status.
- Merry Cemetery - discover in the picturesque and traditional area of Maramures how a cemetery can be merry.
- The European Capital of Culture for 2007 - the fortified town of Sibiu containing the largest concentrations of tourist attractions in Romania.
- Bucharest city tour – to find out why the Romanian capital was once surnamed “the little Paris”
The discounted edition of the tour is guaranteed to depart on September 2nd, now at the price of Euro 1199/person!
The price is based on 2 people sharing a double room. The single suplement is Euro 289.
Find out more about the tour: http://www.visit-
Transylvania Live - Raluca Ion
tel: 0040-264-313112, 0040-723-579442,
US toll free: 866 376 6183
Transylvania Live is a Romanian tour operator agency focused on Eastern Europe, operating in Romania and Hungary, an expert in Transylvania, always glad to welcome new guests! Their priorities are to offer uncompromising quality, outstanding services and great value for money.
Here is what Damon B. from New York, USA said about his experience of the tour: “I just wanted to let you know that we all enjoyed the trip very much. Our guide, Sorin, was very knowledgable with a great sense of humor, and our driver, Stephan, was very skilled, and also very personable. As I mentioned, all in all, we had a wonderful time and are very happy that we chose Transylvania Live. I will be sure to recommend you to any friends who might ask about Romania. Thank you again for all of your help, and most of all your patience with all of my many questions!!! Multumesc!!!!”
Page Updated Last on: Jul 12, 2011