Follow on Google News
News By Tag
* Job Search Engine
* More Tags...
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Unsatisfied Job Seekers: Uvisor Makes It Personal-ized
Unsatisfied job seekers: uvisor makes it personal-ized uvisor guides your job search to provide you jobs that you qualify for
By: Online newswire
Uvisor enables job seekers to efficiently search and evaluate job openings with its Automated Search and Qualification Intelligence Technology. Job seekers benefit from quality job postings, resume builder, and a formatted professional profile that can be shared and presented for any professional cause. This level of transparency and guidance gives job seekers the insight and help they need to get hired for the right job.
“Current job sites don’t provide me with the tools I need for a successful job search,” says Danielle Gagliano, an unemployed New Yorker who’s been out of work for nearly two years. “It’s so frustrating filtering through hundreds of job postings a day, asking myself whether or not I want to waste more time filling out of my information on those lengthy application forms.”
Uvisor differentiates itself from traditional job sites with its Automated Search and Qualification Intelligence Technology. By analyzing key sections of a resume, Uvisor is able to provide job openings the user is most qualified for.
“After graduating Seton Hall University during the peak of the recession, I realized how difficult it is searching for a job, let alone an interview,” says Uvisor co-founder Jamie Sawicki. “I understand the frustration that goes along with a job searching, but I am confident that Uvisor will be the one stop job shop for employment needs.”
Uvisor’s job search features include:
• Automated Search and Qualification Intelligence Technology- analyzes key sections of the resume such as work experience, education, and skills to provide the job seeker with qualified job openings.
• Professional Profile- leverage Uvisor’s professional profile to showcase skills, talents and accomplishments to hiring managers, and employers.
• Resume Builder- select font, theme color, and template style to create a great looking resume in seconds. Saved in the cloud and accessible from anywhere.
• Facebook and LinkedIn Integration-
• Quick Apply- apply to more jobs at a faster rate without the hassle of filling out lengthy applications.
• Management Tools- quickly save a search, create a job alert, customize email alerts to stay informed and keep track of your job search.
• Simple Job Search- Search job openings using keywords, location or both.
• @AskUvisor – Use Twitter to search jobs on Uvisor and receive a custom link to see your results.
“The jobs are out there, people just need the proper guidance and information to be successful in their job search” says company co-founder Bryan Jakovcic. “We’ve put everything in place to become the destination for job seekers. From helping people build great looking resumes to providing tailored job search results. We’ve developed a product that gives job seekers the essential tools needed to get hired for the right job.”
“Every day our team is working on gathering more jobs and developing new tools to help give job seekers the best experience possible,” says SVP of Operations and Marketing Michael Jakovcic. “We are providing something that makes the job seekers ‘job’ easier.”
Browsing Uvisor’s job database of over 1,000,000 is free for all job seekers. Visit www.uvisor.com to begin your job search today, and join Uvisor for Jobbin’ in July, where four lucky job seekers will be picked as featured candidates on the site.
For additional information contact:
Name: Bryan Jakovcic & Jamie Sawicki
Number: 732.444.4944 x307
Photos & Logos: http://www.flickr.com/