News By Tag
* More Tags...
News By Place
AllSecure Global Announces Its International Yacht Crisis Preparedness Certification Programme.
AllSecure Global, a leading international provider of crisis preparedness solutions to ultra-high net persons and families worldwide, announces its new yacht preparedness certification programme.
While AllSecure Global provides for the safety and security of its wealthy clients through its AllSecure Premiere service offerings, many of ASG’s clients have come to realize their vulnerability to crisis situations while aboard their private vessels.
To address this need, AllSecure has developed a certification programme that assures clients and purchasers of ASG certified yachts that they will have the latest and best available crisis preparedness programme, including all required supplies and equipment, to keep them safe and secure on their vessel in the event of a crisis or other situation of any nature or magnitude.
Highlights of the certification programme include:
• Availability for privately owned yachts over 75 meters.
• Provision of turn-key emergency and crisis preparedness.
• All necessary equipment, supplies and training is provided.
• Compatible with all existing on-vessel security measures.
• One, three and six month sustainability programmes available.
• Various configuration options based upon client profiles.
• Protection against nuclear, chemical and biological threats.
Interested parties, including yacht owners, ship builders, and charter companies should contact Roy Edwards of AllSecure Global at 202-713-9350.
# # #
AllSecure Global provides custom turn-key emergency preparedness and lifestyle preservation solutions to high net worth families and high profile individuals worldwide to protect against terrorism, natural/manmade disasters, and economic/social crisis.