1stAmbuport Inc. cares...providing non-emergency medical patient transfer services
1st AmbuPort Inc. is proud to introduce our non-emergency patient transfer services. Our mission is to provide the best possible quality medical care and transportation We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our base is location in Toronto.
PRLog -- It is estimated that there are approximately 400,000 to 500,000 non-emergency medical transfers a year in Ontario alone, and these numbers are expected to steadily increase as Canadian boomers (largest population segment) enter their 70s 80s and 90s over the next three decades.
On June10,2011 the Government of Ontario released plans to introduce legislation to regulate the medical transportation industry by setting defined standards for transporting patients between health care facilities.
1st AmbuPort Inc. is proud to introduce our non-emergency patient transfer services offered across Canada and the United States. Our mission is to provide the best possible quality medical care and transportation (Stretcher/Wheel chair) for our customers and their patients. We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from our corporate head office in Toronto, Ontario.
1st AmbuPort Inc. is proud of its commitment to providing compassionate support, as well as the necessary medical expertise. 1st AmbuPort is a young company, but our staff have many years of professional experience in Toronto Fire Rescue (TFS) and Paramedic (EMS), Red Cross instructor’s certification awards for training in EFR, MFR, HCP, CPRC, AED, Advance First Aid, and MTO signing authority for “F” class driver testing and commendation.
It is with this experience and knowledge that comes the enthusiastic devotion for providing on time, safe, roundtrip patient transfers within the GTA, outside GTA, all of Canada and the United States.
Why Choose 1st Ambuport:
• We are dedicated in providing the highest level of customer service and to being the leader in the medical transportation industry.
• We pay attention to the small details
• We are a people oriented medical transportation provider
• We aim to give the public a high quality, and affordable transport service.
• We maintain a thorough prevention schedule for vehicle and equipment standards including our new “Power Stryker” stretchers…regarded around the globe as the leader in stretcher technology, and the only Non-Emergency Medical Patient Transfer company to use them.