News By Tag
News By Location
GoFightForeclosure.com Reveals Five Best Ways To Call Off A Bank Foreclosure Sale
Secret questions to ask the bank about a mortgage note that proves the lender does not have enforceable security interest to foreclose.
1. Possession of the Original Mortgage Note – The mortgage lender must be in possession of the original mortgage note to foreclose, hence the term “Produce the Note”.
2. Holder in Due Course – If a mortgage lender is not a holder in due course it can be challenged that they have no standing to foreclose.
3. Improper Mortgage Assignment – Over 60 million mortgages were assigned by MERS (Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc) authority to transfer mortgage notes can be challenged to prevent foreclosure.
4. Objection to Creditor – Mortgage lenders will often not foreclose in their own name and not reveal the identity of the true creditor which can be challenged to Stop Foreclosure.
5. Validation of Debt – Demand that the mortgage lender validate debt to have a right to foreclose.
Enforceable security interest will show the validity of the debt validation. Often banks get around this request by producing fabricated mortgage assignment transfers with Robo signers prepared by Foreclosure Mills.
To learn more about how-to use the Go Fight Foreclosure System to call off a bank foreclosure sale please visit http://GoFightForeclosure.com
# # #
The Go Fight Foreclosure System™ provides homeowners in foreclosure situations the resources needed to fight foreclosure sales at the last minute. To learn more about the system please visit http://GoFightForeclosure.com .